Can't Install/Download PS2

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by g3nius_m0nkey, Sep 19, 2015.

1. g3nius_m0nkey

Hey everyone,

I've just downloaded the launcher, but every time I press the "install" button I get this

[IMG]

Anyone know what might be going on? I tried installing the game through Steam prior. The installer got to 90% but then gave the same error.
  2. Jedibomb

you can try vpn too see if your router of firewall are blocking the ports you can use free vpn www.vpnbook.com
  3. g3nius_m0nkey

Have the correct ports forwarding on my router, issue has still not been resolved
  4. Brock_Sampson

Same thing is happening to me. I downloaded the client 2 days ago with no issue... but today I keep getting the same message....
  5. g3nius_m0nkey

Just re installed the game using Steam, running into the same issue.

Maybe the issue is on SOEs side. Can anyone confirm the patch server is working correctly?
  6. Brock_Sampson

I just did the same thing.... uninstall and re-install through Steam. Same issue.
  7. Who Garou

Did you check to see if your anti-virus or anti-malware program may be blocking the installer?

I have to set the installer to be allowed through my anti-virus/anti-malware software in order for any of the Daybreak Games to be able to install on my computer.

Once the game is installed, I have no problem running the game after I have removed the installer from my "allowed" list.
  8. g3nius_m0nkey

Tried disabling windows defender/firewall, didn't help.

I had a really rough bout trying to install the game a few months ago. Doesn't seem to have gotten any better.
  9. g3nius_m0nkey

Tried logging in to PS2 again, issue still hasn't resolved itself.

Bumping for more support.
  10. Spankie

Searching everywhere and there doesn't seem to be any answer for this:
    *Warning: Retrying Resources/Assets/Assets_229.pack
    *Error: Unable to download SocketError:cc::HTTP::Receive got unexpected close during block read - http://pls.patch.station.sony.com/patch/sha/planetside2/planetside2.sha.zs/9e/776/d6f6f240a9fb0827ee