Can't decide on permanent faction... EU Miller\Woodman

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by badname02, Dec 5, 2012.

1. badname02

Sup guys. Listen I've got a bit of a strange situation: I find myself having alt-oholism in a shooter\mmo. Yes, I know that sounds weird but it's true. I've had several characters to level 10+ on different servers and now that I've finally settled on 2 possible servers I can't make up my mind on which faction to play as I find myself playing all 3 equally, never really excelling in any of them.

How did YOU decide which was going to be your main character? I thought I'd decide based on an Outfit to work forward to: Woodman has a ton of NC outfits, Miller has DFG and a few others on VS; WASP on NC and ....?? on TR so that doesn't make it much simpler either =p

Give me some hints\tips to decide and finally make up my mind because despite the issues we have with the game so far: I love it but not being able to make up my mind is... frustrating to say the least. I do well on all factions, but they all have someting I love =\

Any hints, tips or whatever is appreciated for this strange issue I have!
  2. DeathFaith

What shoes should i wear today i have a green shirt , i like the blue ones but the black one make me look **** i dont know you guys decide for me plz i have a headacke ! its fantabulously frustrating errh*
  3. badname02

I guess you totally missed the question while you were busy not reading my post and only reading the headline. But honestly: Go for the black ones, the way they make you look certainly seem to fit your personality =D
  4. Vashyo

If you're a good guy:
    Don't go to TR on Woodman, they're stacked enough as it is.

If you want to win with numbers:
    Stack TR on woodman
  5. DeathFaith

I'm just trying to help you YeahBiotch !
  6. badname02

Yeah I saw that. I actually have an NC on Woodman atm, so no way I'm going TR there =p

Hehehe I got your point, I'm usually one who'd basically reply the same thing to one of these threads ;)
  7. Xasapis

Miller is pretty stacked on elmos as well. Barneys sit on the middle ground, while smurfs seem to do amazing things with the amount of people they have.