CANT BUY DC/SC !

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by bobotron, Sep 22, 2015.

1. bobotron

When in-game i click the buy item button and it says i don't have enough. it then opens a window and loads to a blank white page. it is supposed to open a steam window and allow me to use my steam wallet to get Dc.
    I have contacted support and they say they are aware of the problem but i have not seen any GM on the forums telling people about this... and its not just me, its many people using steam that are having this problem.

Please get back to us on this issue... i am tempted to rather go buy CS; Go than put money into the game ;D
    (Ps: Not really)
  2. DeltaValkyrie

There are a lot of these posts lately all you can do is wait and see. I'm astounded for once that a game company has a cash system that isn't working! (Usually that's the only part of it that works in most other games xD)
  3. bobotron

ahah,
    I know right !?!?
  4. Neur0tek

I'm having the same problem. See if we can keep this at the top.
    • Up x 1
  5. Nimrods Legacy

They still dont allow me to spend my money o_O

Are you have enough or why it still doesnt work after nearly 4 days?
    I understand something other under ASAP ^^
  6. Madsen Cutter

Alright , round 2 like it seems , another lockdown another hopeshimmer , lets see if some Billing funtions are working at least . But they try at least to make all here happy and work on every single issue , i appreciate that , you CANT acutally say they do nothing . +1
    • Up x 1