Can't apply camo to a single loadout.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kelbec, Aug 11, 2015.

1. kelbec

PSN: Morgesin

My first loadout for my Engineer shows no camo equipped. players i have asked see no camo equipped but the loadout sugests i have one equipped. when the only camo i have purchased is highlighted it says "X" unequip, yet there is no camo equipped.
    Also by pressing "X" to unequip the phantom camo does nothing. and after still says "X" unequip.

requesting suggestions on how to fix this.
  2. kelbec

does anyone have a fix for this? or a dev able to help with this?
    anyone else experiencing the same thing?
  3. bruce bengtson

yeah its happen same thing on my first engineer load out. the rest are fine it only affects my esamir snow camo
  4. user101

You would think the DEV would fix the loadouts.... what are the DEV doing sitting and drinking coffee all day. Loadouts are one of the most important things in the game....and they use to work....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only the first 3 work on the PC version and even then some parts don't work correct.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. BigJohnny

I noticied this happening after the recent update.

I was spending time yesterday playing with my loadouts and I started at infiltrator and moved along giving everyone armor, camo, the works.

by the time I got MAX done and moved back to infiltrator it showed as having no camo or anything. moving along to the other classes I saw the same thing across all of them.

When I went back to one, changed the loadout to a different one, and then came back to loadout slot 1 my characters were once again dressed to the nine's.

so I'm assuming that if you deploy, before changing the loadout and coming back to slot one, you will deploy without the cosmetic stuff.
  6. kelbec

my load out is unaffected by changing class, or log out and in. the game says i have it on but it doesnt show, nor does it show after i deploy.