Cannot login to briggs... something wrong with network ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by thefinn, Dec 21, 2012.

1. centhawk

Same here log in to Briggs each time ok, walk around base and BAMM you have been disconnected from the server I am using Telstra 3G wireless as I have no access to wired broadband. Was going to buy however thought will try free 1st so glad I did. Unable to play sadly this looks and sounds like such a good game too, hope you get it fixed guys. I will try logging in each day for my fix of disconnection then return to BF3, BOII, wow or SWTOR as they all work ok.
  2. bishopau

Has it just died again or have I missed the server coming down for a bit message?
  3. Rengrave

Appear to be having this problem again.
  4. Mooge

Yeah, the beast is back. I guess they didn't find the root cause after all.
  5. KiwiEffecT

having this issue too
  6. neg

Its bad enough you restart the server 4-5 times a night during prime time and now we can barely get in long enough to play every other day... lets not even mention the pop imbalance on Briggs.

Thank you SOE m8s
  7. Mr.Vancassy

Having the same problem as well, stuck on "Logging in" ;(
  8. dBus

Can't log in either. I wasn't having this problem before, but it's happening now.

Kinda sucks that I can't play the game . . .
  9. GrumpyArse

Honestly, W T F is so different about Briggs ? Seems Briggs is always having "issues"..
    • Up x 1
  10. neg

dw m8, considering all the problems Briggs has had lately im sure they will extend our boosts and double xp duration

oh wait no
  11. KiwiEffecT

just got it to log in after several attempts
  12. Brannor McThife

Man, I am so glad I didn't pay for premium access and only bought the 3:1 SC... right at the holidays Briggs is failing... I can imagine there are many angry premium players out there...
  13. Mooge

While it is frustrating that the servers are having issues part of fixing those issues involves restarting them (and yes, some issues can manifest as other issues which leads to many repeat fixes until the root cause is found and dealt with).

I play every evening from 9pm Sydney time and sometimes during the day on weekends and during these holidays. Right now the server is reporting 38% VS, 33% TR and 29% NC and that is the most imbalanced I have ever seen it. Most nights there is at most a couple of percent between the factions.

Anyway, I'm going to pour myself a whiskey, wrap some more presents and hope Veratu and his minions can break away from doing the same long enough to give the server a kick ;)
  14. Rengrave

Why does it always seem to be Briggs? I was able to create a character on another server and play just fine.
  15. to3cutta

Well I did pay for Premium access... and I am pissed
  16. neg

Frustrating they restart it during primetime every other day? Frustrating that their fixes arnt actually doing anything?

Every evening from 9pm till when? l m a o(why is this being word filtered). The servers balance is ALWAYS skewed towards VS and has been for the last 2 weeks.
  17. Agamemnus

OK so 3 days in a row me, my son and my best mate all have serious difficulty logging into Briggs. I type "Can't login to Briggs" in Google and here we go.....

The bad news is, can't play :(
    The good news is, it's not just me. Oh wait, that's bad news too isn't it?
  18. Veratu SOE

We're working on this right now. But let's be a little realistic, we've only restarted Briggs once each night, not 4-5 times... Doesn't make it a good situation regardless, but let's not get too crazy with the exaggerations of the problem :)

The restarts are a short term fix until we can isolate the problem, I've made no claim that we were deploying a hard fix.

And trust me, I'd much rather be sleeping, so I want it fixed much more than you do! :)

And for the record it's not just Briggs, 3 other worlds are having the problem too.
    • Up x 2
  19. Beatnu2

Has anyone tried to reset thier steam client?
    Worked last time for me.
    • Up x 1
  20. neg

4-5 times might aswell be accurate considering the horrific server side rendering issues that were happening earlier this afternoon, it was drawing no one past 40m even though there was practically no one at Xeno tech.

It would also be nice if you actually had a notification that you know about the issues in the launcher, or a stickied thread in the announcements forum so people dont have to go digging for information that should be easy to find, or atleast be updating us consistently about your progress on finding the issue.

Is it so much to ask?