Cannot Login after todays patch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tsar, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Prehistoricban

I couldn't get in yesterday at about 19:10 GMT. After about 10 mins of reloading the game, my friend and I were able to log in to Miller.
  2. Aldivac

I can log in like normal to Miller again now.
  3. Ltmayday

i can't even download the update, let alone try to log in and play on the EU servers all i am getting is this ..*Warning: Retrying Resources/Assets/Amerish_x64_1.pack2
    *Warning: Retrying Resources/Assets/Amerish_x64_2.pack2
    *Warning: Retrying Resources/Assets/Amerish_x64_0.pack2
    *Error: Unable to download SocketError:Connection Timed-out - Destination host failed to respond (10060 - 205.185.208.88 - http://pls.patch.daybreakgames.com/...zs/2e/b2e/8a142345ed60f2ee4d819e7fa4cd84b85bc
  4. Garmus

EU / Miller 15.3.2020 roughly at 11:00 GMT +1 (at morning)
    This time everything worked flawlessly, logged into game within 10 seconds.

Seems like at morning i can log without any problem, but cannot at evening primetime. Will try to log today again roughly at 20:00 GMT +1 EU primetime and will write info here if succesfull or not.

Oh, and i forgot to mention: Windows 7 SP1 here.
  5. andy_m

Struggling to log into Cobalt this afternoon.

No problems this morning though.

Is it just a server population thing?
  6. Durwyn

It took me 4mins just staring at the spinning icon, but eventually i got in, just now on Cobalt, good luck ;)
  7. BorgUK1of9

Cant login, tried 3 times now with restart, just seeing spinning wheel no matter what character I select.
    • Up x 1
  8. Toumal

Could not login on Miller yesterday, can't log in today. Tried with restarts, also tried just sitting there waiting 20+ minutes. No joy :/
    • Up x 2
  9. Virtul

Fix the login issue dammit, what's the reason of trying resurrect the game when players can't even log in?
    • Up x 1
  10. SashsaACIII

(But at 19 PM Moscow time I was not able to enter the game world)

{how lucky are you with the queue to enter the game world}

I just entered the game world. :)
    03/15/2020
    20h:01min PM MSK ( time format 24h )
    Cobalt (EU)

...N7® .
  11. FrankieLowNRG

I have been trying to enter the Miller server for about an hour and I still have not succeeded, surely it is a defect due to the excessive population of the server, in fact currently on Miller servers there are over 2700 players, usually when I can play there are at most 2000 players.
  12. SashsaACIII

the DIRECTIVES system is Broken!
    [IMG]
    Does not count as a murder (kill) other actions.

the culprit of all this is cause an error Merit
    [IMG]

...N7® .
  13. paleopterix

So far (15 Mar, 20:40pm, gmt+2) the game is still broken, even after the patch. I had to repeatedly try to log in, close the game, try again. I managed to enter the game after the 5th attempt, but after just a few minutes, the ping went up to >3000ms and I got kicked out.
  14. paleopterix

I forgot to mention that the server I was trying to log in to was Cobalt.
  15. Garmus

Cannot edit my previous post for whatever reason, so new post:
    EU / Miller 15.3.2020 roughly 20:00 GMT +1
    After somewhat longer loading (about 1 minute), i got into game, good ping, good connection, atm playing for 20+ minutes without any problem. At this moment on Miller all 4 continents open tho, so I cannot confirm if it is somewhat connected to player population or not.
    Windows 7 SP1 here, so game is playable even on older non-Win-10 systems.

I suggest to all ppl to at least try flushing their DNS cache once as someone else suggested in other thread, yesterday it helped me.
    1. Simply type cmd and the Windows search bar will appear on the right hand side with search results.
    2. Right click on Command Prompt and click Run as administrator
    3. Type in the command ipconfig /flushdns
    The command is exactly the same on all Windows systems, only the way to find and open Command Prompt console is slightly different for different Windows versions. Thats all I can suggest, Im not IT network expert, sorry.
  16. Vic3Dexe

Today all is working for me.
  17. pjtt

OK, I am able to login now, thanks a lot ;-)
  18. CalamityDeath

So, im done waiting to play escalation for 4 days. If PS2 is all about character screen and nothing else,
  19. FriendlyHuman

It's not that bad on Emerald =<
    P.S. Connectivity issues are related only to Miller and Cobalt (EU servers).
  20. CalamityDeath

Yes....Even my outfit complains about the terrible server ping. I hope the next biggest patch is better server network hardware.