Canis. Why it's not OP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AISkander, Dec 11, 2017.

1. LordKrelas

The screen shot there, literally showed the last shot that finished the Job.
    I can do the same with a Knife, after having mowed all but the last hit with an AR, to a Max unit..

The Bodyshots are one thing.
    The ease of the headshots which multiply damage... Do the math.
    Easier head-shot + Enhanced headshot damage = Profit...

You want a screen shot of the ease of it?

Daragon's Screen shot on this ******* page.

look at that...
  2. Bloodlock

The problem here is the VS faction... Remove VS from the game and everyone will be happy... :p
  3. Kristan

That picture was not about headshots, but rather that almost everybody and their grandmas who playing VS use Canis with Unstable Ammo. Or rather score kills much frequently than other weapons. And yes, there were moments when I turned around the corner and got instagibbed. Killed by Canis... assisted by Canis.
  4. Prudentia

i mean yeah, ofcourse. everyone is in uproar about how OP it is so ofcourse people are gonna buy it. i haven't died to a lot of BR90+ who weren't running the gladius or jackal either since the update.
  5. Killuminati C

Not surprised you get killed more by Gladius becaue you fight NC more often than VS as is obvious by your killfeed (at least at time of posting this). Literally for the hour you have on display it's all NC and you have a 10%+ NC to VS ratio on your TR character. Maybe just a bad representation?

Posts killstreak that's predominantly Canis and wonders why people are complaining?
  6. Killer Medic

Of course they are! They're getting all the ISO they could ever have a wet dream over getting at the moment. Just got home from work and logged on for ***** and giggles. And what did I find? Same thing I've seen *every* night, during my prime gaming time, since spandex's OP as **** toy came out: Esamir=vs locked, Amerish=VS lock, Indar=VS lock...been that way during my prime time every day...and I'm seeing the battles on Emerald getting smaller and smaller. But it's just in our heads, Canaris *really* isn't *OP* at all because the spandex warriors say so...
  7. Jac70

People spout some bollocks on this forum. In every alert I've played on Miller since the superweapon dropped, VS have been gettin' ******* murdered. I spent nearly an hour yesterday building a hive to trigger an alert. Which we did - we had 45% territory when the alert started, within 15 minutes we had lost the alert. I don't know what the final % was but if the last few days is anything to go by it would have been about 25%. As soon as an alert start the VS fall over like skittles.

But yeah, just nerf the **** - make it exactly the same as all other SMGs - while you're at it nerf the **** out of the Gladius. In fact nerf everything.
  8. Kristan

While Gladius and Jackal are pretty popular too right now, people have posted stats that Canis outperforming those two in meaning of average accuracy and KDR.
  9. FLHuk

10. Dargadon

[IMG]

Are we playing on same Miller?
    http://ps2.fisu.pw/control/?world=10

Note that TR only managed to cap empty Hossin. Every other alert is won by VS overwinning by territory or by NC barely getting ahead of VS.