Can we stop with this trend?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by WyrdHarper, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Doomzzg

Wouldn't surprise me since they did it with the Drakon armor
  2. Klypto

No, no it does not.

If everything was painted solid gray, you should still be able to tell what faction a unit is on.
  3. Chipay

Alright, let's do the test.

What faction?

[IMG]
  4. Leftconsin

NS
    • Up x 7
  5. ballZ Deep

Thought I might bump this, just to let the art team know, they are terrible at their job!
    • Up x 2
  6. eldarfalcongravtank

they need to revert all changes and REMOVE empire colors from all vehicles! no red on prowlers, no purple on magriders, no blue on vanguards. and no secondary colors either! currently the vehicles look like freakin toys!:mad: GIVE THEM THEIR DIGNITY BACK! DONT WAIT, DO IT RIGHT NOW!:mad:
    • Up x 2
  7. MajiinBuu

How about no textures for vehicles? Let's just have big white plastic-looking models.
  8. Kirppu1

PTS looks better
  9. Achronos

I'm totally okay with how the prowler is now (since the valkyrie update), remodel would be nice, but still a step in the right direction imo, rather than pasting faction colors everywhere.
  10. uhlan

Team colors aren't even remotely neccessary.

I say, remove them all...
  11. Klondor

check out the new prowler skin on the PTS
  12. Shadoiex

That TR is a spy!
    • Up x 2
  13. Achronos

That's the one already on live.
  14. Klondor

You mean this one?
    Shaql put in his unofficial patch notes via twitter that some parts of the prowler were visually updated. If i'm not mistaken, this is the new look.
    Sorry the images aren't huge, but photobucket is lame like that.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. Achronos

Pretty sure unless its a small change I'm not seeing.
  16. Klondor

ah, well i haven't actually been on live in a while, just waiting for the striker revamp and vehicle secondary changes, so i may have missed what they put in. My bad.
  17. Klondor

*Spy's voice*
    No! I think not~
  18. Shadoiex

To be honest, why on earth is that TR holding an NC gun? Old bug?
  19. MrBishop

Probably something to do with it being alpha. Since in the first planetside you could loot all the weapons and ammo from enemy corpse. In alpha it makes sense that they ran with a similar concept at first.
  20. Klondor

Aplha testing, they just threw models onto the characters.