Can we have the FIFTH year anniversary bundle instead? It was better.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JibbaJabba, Nov 15, 2018.

1. JibbaJabba

Really bummed out.

Ran the 5th year anniversary bundle, loved it.
    Now my character is maxed out. I planned to grab that bundle again and put it on a new character.

But now we have the new bundle. Logistics is fantastic. The other two implants frankly suck and I am just not interested.

I may not get a bundle at all. And if I don't... I'm probably not going to play another full year. :(
  2. Cyropaedia

Camos, decals, and trim seem blah. Will the weapons be special edition? Perhaps, they should have offered the new Archer alert variant (Shortbow) in the top tier bundle?

Disengage implant may be fun. (I don't have it so I can't speak to its strength). If Daybreak offered "Cold Heart" implant (I own it and is somewhat mediocre to me), you can bet every serious VS player would be dropping $$. It would be have been nice to see Avoidance or Bionic in place of Firewall.

They will likely offer 5th Anniversary bundle on a weekend during the months of December and January (Holiday deals) as they have in the past.
  3. Talthos

I just want to be able to buy the Heroic Boosts on their own, without being forced to buy a 16 item bundle.
  4. Pelojian

wait for the Christmas sales they'll probably put up the old bundles as always.
  5. JobiWan

I've bought bundles the last couple of years but this years are totally meh. The horn is just a rehash of last year's with different visual FX, the knives don't work properly (not triggering Vampire or Nightmare) and there's really nothing to tempt me.

Surely a different horn at least would tempt some to buy? I thought last year's was great because the horn applied to all vehicles.