Can we get an official Statement on why .75x LMG HA exist? SRSLY?We need a true answer after 2 years

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by G.O.A.T, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scr1nRusher

I never ignored you 0_0.

Also We have a new game update on the 9th, which is something more worth talking about at this point.
  2. FnkyTwn

For those asking Scr1nRusher to make a salient point, I took the time to find one he's made from another thread. It's from a thread he started on this subject, which eventually got closed by the mods.

So I think his bigger issue is the netcode. Perhaps he has an older computer or not the fastest internet connection, so clearly the game should be balanced around his unique snowflakiness.

He also seems to particularly hate the Orion, and honestly alllllllll of the threads he's created are little mini-rants about this or that aspect of the game that displeases him most at that particular moment and honestly, he's got a lot of complaints about the game. Like pages and pages of threads.

He also seems to have not played as VS at all, which is really sad and strange, so he's only arguing from one perspective without fully understanding what he's talking about. - Which kinda makes sense I guess. It must all seem like magic and witchcraft from his end.

Maybe this thread he's decided to hijack should also be closed by the Mods, because not matter how much 'fact' is presented to him, he simply wants to argue, and that's certainly not a discussion.
    • Up x 1
  3. wrenched

There is an issue here and a reason why it is repeatedly raised both here and on reddit. But this thread is a good example of why reddit is a superior communication platform. All this personal back and forth would have been downvoted/ignored.
    • Up x 1
  4. RadarX

Folks we obviously appreciate the concern and discussion that's transpired across these 16 pages, but we're getting to the point that I'm seeing as much non-constructive posting as constructive so let's go ahead and close this.

Edit: There are no plans to work on ADS at this time. That could obviously change in the future but this is how it is for today.
    • Up x 9
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.