Can we get a dynamic CoF reticle? Similar to a basic crosshair when hipfiring.

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Village, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Village

This would be nice so we can actually get a solid indication of how wide our spread is, especially with sustained fire, there are times when you don't know how truly wide your CoF is, such as when you fall a couple of inches off a small platform and your CoF suddenly blooms as if you're been jumping. I don't see why we wouldn't have it already when all other infantry weapons have it. Feel free to add artistic flare but make it at least functional.
    • Up x 3
  2. Dragoneye

I'd be totally behind this. Its very awkward to guess at your CoF, and I suspect it'd help the NC maxes the most, since the NC Maxes have the toughest time determining the spread of their weapons. (Compared to a bullet-hose style gun where you can easily measure the CoF based off of the hit markers.)
  3. Adept

Please thumb up the original poster's suggestion if you agree. SOE counts votes instead of reading discussions :)
  4. Ripshaft

I dunno I think the static reticule is one of the better idiot blocking devices to the max, anytime I see someone complain they cant hit anything with their max or that the vs max sucks you can be damn sure this is the reason they don't get it... I'd rather these people stick with not playing maxes.