Can I Play Now?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HLM, Jul 4, 2013.

1. HLM

This is the 5th time I have re-launched the game in the hopes that I might be able to play it. Every time I attempt to connect to my server (Briggs) it just sits there saying "Logging in..." but never actually does.

Waiting doesn't work, spamming the button doesn't work, re-launching the game seems to be the only way to get it to work. Even then it takes a number of attempts.

I have to go through this charade practically every time I want to play. Anyone else have to deal with this on a regular basis? Most likely a Briggs-only thing...
  2. theholeyone

Same **** happening for me, disconnected about 3 mins before the alert ended, quite annoyed at that.
  3. Dingus148

From what I understand, the server hosts are affiliated with Telstra somehow. I've been having slow logins, but no big issues since the last GU. How remote are you? I'm in FNQ and, a bit of extra latency aside, things have been okay
  4. ZeeShooter

Briggs is borked for me too
  5. Purg

For the last couple of weeks I've had all sorts of problems connecting to Briggs in evening prime times. Can connect to the 4 other servers I have characters on within seconds - which are on the other side of the world to me. I doubt it's a latency issue. I live about 10 minutes drive from the Briggs server.
  6. HLM

Update:

I was able to connect eventually. The way the night went I almost wish I hadn't bothered, but that's besides the point.
    Alt tabbed while writing this post and when I was done I was in-game,

So there you go. Next time you're having trouble connecting - just make a post about it and it'll work!