Can I get a answer for the PS4 version? it less then 6 months give me something

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bape, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Bankrotas

You know... What you spent on game and the console would've given you a PC that would run this game 60 fps stable and maybe 30 fps in huge battles on ultra...
    • Up x 1
  2. NCDaniel

Have you've seen the numbers for Warframe? It's a lot.
  3. Bape

Yeh they just /facepalm me after they announced the PS4 and kept quiet about the details. They could have said it right there and then that you will not be able to use the things you purchased. This is just wrong what they are doing at least let us get our SC items we purchased with out own cash.
  4. kadney

Or no point to start playing the PS4 version anymore. ;)
    • Up x 1
  5. NCDaniel

I'm still trying to figure out the system.
  6. lawn gnome

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  7. Maelthra

I want a T-Shirt with that graphic printed on it.
  8. Latrodectus

This thread:

[IMG]
  9. Bape

You should read earlier post it explains why im switching all though I prefer the PC version.
  10. RadarX

Let's keep it constructive everyone and specific to PS2 on the PS4. Everyone is a player in our mind regardless of platform and work on either benefits both groups.
  11. NCDaniel

Let me keep my PC guns on my PS4 account, Radar.
    • Up x 2
  12. Bape

Probably will have to convince smedley or higby for this change because im sure they can work it out with sony if they really wanted to. This news really hurt me was hoping to be able to just make a NC and I have all my stuff but now I have to REBUY everything tell me that not absurd and crazy.

Me:"Spent over $100 on SC"
    SOE:"You have to rebuy everything on PS4 version"
    Me: WHAT!?.......
    • Up x 1
  13. Risae

Is this guy really thinking that the casuals of the PS4 will be playing PS2 more than the PC players?
    Jesus. The PS4 servers will die faster than a VS flash. There is no market for something like this on "Consoles"
    • Up x 1
  14. Bape

HELP! HELP! PC MASTER RACE ! PC MASTER RACE!

So im guessing PC is casual as well.
  15. LordMatt XLVIII

The game hardly needs advertising as it's going to be among the very limited number of free to play games on PS4, that **** sells itself.
  16. Bape

Finally someone is understanding what I been arguing about in this thread.
  17. Kunavi

I'm somehow convinced the PS4 version will fare a lot better for a lot longer, say what you will. For one they won't have to go through a YEAR OF TESTING after release... With all the ClusterF*ks throughout that WHOLE YEAR ;P
    • Up x 2
  18. FieldMarshall

are you 100% sure or you just writing stuff?
  19. novicez

Know why? because both of those consoles combined have lesser games to play than the PC. Choice effectively dilutes a particular market, it's not that console players generally like a specific game, but rather they have limited choice of games to play on their system(let alone the time and money available to spend)

Honestly you are not talking "logically", as you are always reiterating sony's console sales that has almost no bearing to the success of a game.
  20. Bape

EXACTLY LIMITED CHOICES ON THE PS4 im being more logical then everyone here that believes the PS4 will not have a bigger playerbase then the PC version. Also I did not bring up sony sales someone else did please go back and look.

Why are PC MASTER RACE can't accept that the PS4 version will do well? Can't believe people want planetside 2 on PS4 to fail my god.