Camouflage blur on ARENA MERCENARY LIGHT ASSAULT ARMOR

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Charoplet-MM, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Charoplet-MM

Hello! I bought Planetside: Arena - Mercenary Bundle with ARENA MERCENARY LIGHT ASSAULT ARMOR in it and it seems after I log in - everything is great, armor looks great, but when I look on my character in game my Camouflage on this armor becomes blurry. After I log out the Camouflage on my armor still blurry.

Video -

I checked the problem and it seems the problem is in Texture Quality settings
    It seems I have such blur problem both for Fullscreen Windowed and Fullscreen mode with this armor (and with helmet from Planetside: Arena - Mercenary Bundle as well) when I have Texture Quality Settings Low - Mediuum - High.
    I have no problem with blur with this armor both for Fullscreen Windowed and Fullscreen mode if I use Texture Quality Settings on Ultra.
    I also have no problem with camo blur on all my other armors and helmets both for Fullscreen Windowed and Fullscreen even I play with Texture Quality - Low

Video with full Texture Quality tests is on my request to your support - Request #834099
  2. Valrhok

I have the exact same problem and it's super annoying. Especially for an exclusive skin, that cost me 2499 DBC.
  3. TRspy007

don't set textures on anything other than ultra, otherwise your CPU compresses them which decreases performance. It's the only thing to keep on ultra, regardless if you want to look cool or not