[BUG] Camos are still missing.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chewy102, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Chewy102

I didn't have time to play Friday and just logged for some playtime, while I type this. And ALL of my camos are still missing!

A dozen or more camos for infantry, vehicle, and weapons are still missing. The only camos I have are Cells from the new player thing and the Loyal camo. EVERYTHING else is gone still after the patch to merge all of the camos into single items.

To put it politely. I am starting to get pissed.
  2. Zar

yeah well this is soe were talking about they are aware of it but low on list im sure so we might get it back in..... two years lol? if we are reallly lucky i know i won't buy anything thing for sc ever again lol taking bets what they "lose" next.
  3. Chewy102

The patch for this was suppose to be yesterday.
  4. Zar

didn't fix **** or SOE is just lying and are just gonna move past it like it didn't happen xD.
  5. d3adline

That's SOE being SOE again, that patch didn't fix anything for anyone as far as I'm aware. I don't want to run around with the Alpha Squad Camo, I want my Dark Digital back SOE and that ASAP! This is coming from a loyal customer...