Call me when they nerf the TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ChUnKiFieR, Nov 25, 2017.

1. typnct

that comment was after the mjolnir super buff
    and in anyway id choose vulcan against infantry at 5 meters top over the mj
  2. JibbaJabba

LOL I would choose any topgun at all over the Mjolnir for anti-infantry. It is hilariously bad. Infantry can stand still and like do the YMCA dance while you shoot them in the face and it doesn't kill them.
  3. typnct

well thats personal preference, i ran with the mj mainly as nc and found it as more natural play style for me so it feels easier to control than other top guns
  4. JibbaJabba

Don't get me wrong, it's the gun I run most. I don't try to do much AI work with it though. As a driver I can pull off an "Austin powers U-Turn" and run someone over before my gunner can kill someone with the MJ.

I works great against vehicles though. It's a very forgiving weapon to use within it's limited range.
  5. chamks

i run majoliner too most of the time. and i dont have much xperience with the vulcan as being the gunner, but ill choose majoiliner for all around cenario.
  6. HYPERBAD

Sure what's your number
  7. DQCraze

This isnt the AIRPORT, no need to announce your DEPARTURE....
  8. ObiVanuKenobi

My post - Nov 2017
    Mjolnir nerf - Dec 2017
    Your post - Apr 2018
    Guess i was right or at least DGC thought it was too strong too.
  9. adamts01

If Daybreak's decision was the final and best word on balance then none of us would bother with this forum.