[Suggestion] C4, the tactical fight initiator

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by SuperDuck, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Corezer

2. Yalk

Alarox, I appreciate your service against bad tank drivers

NEXT BIT IS RAMBLE SKIP TO TLDR FOR POINT

As someone who considers myself a master at killing MBT's with C4 and general C4 use...I also use lightnings from time to time....

I've died once to c4 in my lightning....I was parked next to a building farming infantry. What did I do when I died? Shook my head, that was dumb! As a dedicated LA I should know better....I didn't get mad cause I instantly died, because I KNOW what it takes to get a tank kill and I KNOW what a raging boner I gave that LA for killing me...

I think this is the issue, people don't KNOW that it's not OP, they just know that one instance they are snug and safe next to that building and then BOOM they are respawn....since it does cost so much to get and you really can't trial it, people can't say "eff it I'm gonna use my own C4" and see for themselves it isn't the C4 that's the problem...so they come here, over and over......and over

Yeah sometimes it's easy but that's when the tanker is a ******...if your going up against someone competent (and by competent I mean, can back up in a straight line till my JJ run dry) its a even match (both LA and tank have the possibility of instant death)

And for every 10 or so tank kills I get with c4 that each cost 200inf I encounter a good tanker....but I'm stubborn and if its my mission to kill that farming sonofa***** I will, but it may take me several attempts at which point that tank has now cost 600? 800? Resources to kill, makes the avg go up per tank...and that's not counting the deaths that I don't throw c4

Vanguard with shield on absolutely negates C4...promise, not hear say...happens to me a fair bit

TLDR

Rename C4 to C8, now it's doubled in power and can realistically kill tanks...it's what they did in Mechwarrior/Battletech to explain explosives being able to damage mechs

Done