C4 is too expensive

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Perk-i, Nov 21, 2012.

1. SixVoltSamurai

If it was an essential tool, it would be a base part of the LA kit, and I can guarantee it wouldn't do anywhere near as much damage as it does right now if that were the case. It's not essential, and it honestly doesn't make a lick of sense for LA's to be suiciding at tanks with c4 charges which is apparently what you think the LA is for.

The cost is nowhere near prohibitive, 700 certs for 2 carry capacity that can solo a tank instantly? Sign me up, but yeah.. sure let's make it 10 and 50 so every LA can derp over a wall drop c4 and blow up entire columns of armor, that sounds fun. Kill MAX suits in a single charge, and really.. getting the drop on a MAX is just not that hard... because you can come over top, drop it on them and boom, dead MAX. That sounds rough.

C4 is fine where it is costwise, and frankly should cost 200 resources per brick to stock. I love fragging a tank that isn't paying attention just as much as the next guy, but make it actually COST something, resources are a joke as it is.