BuzzCutPsycho is bringing The Enclave back

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TriumphOfMan, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Maecy

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    well, he has evidence.
    Good thing I'm Connery and don't have to listen to this "f**king sh*tbag."
  2. zu2

Nope, I moved to Connery because of the superior connection and much better ping. No way I'm returning to Emerald.
  3. HisokaTheRed

Curious question from a bystander, would this affect Connery in anyway? Such as more people coming here or leaving Emerald and vice versa.
  4. IrishInsanity

5. Tycoh

Interesting to see BuzzCut coming back. Used to play with his platoons and saw how effective he was a commanding/forcing players off their *****. I wonder if he'll be able to do that again.
    • Up x 2
  6. Beltway

I feel a bit of nostalgia coming back to these forums. Regardless if you loved him or hated him, he and The Enclave were the major catalyst in the game. He pulled an entire faction together, gave opposing factions meaningful and unpredictable content, and provided hours of enjoyment out of a (in my opinion) broken game that needs some serious overhaul. Regardless of opinion, having us back in the mix would be a benefit all around for Planet Side 2.
    • Up x 1
  7. Devilllike

Almost everybody in planetside says much worse **** than that but hey crucify buzz for saying it lol
  8. Corezer

I'm not talking about here, I thought u were one of my ******** millennial facebook friends

...sure sound like one of them, so I'll repeat:
    The world didn't end when Trump got elected, you were wrong, and you're gonna be wrong again with all of your doom-saying.
  9. IrishInsanity

Great outfit, lots of fun.
  10. PanzerGoddess

qrom if you left me to go to emerald, id find you, kick you right in the nuts....

....this is where I say I was in enclave as well in the past :oops:
  11. zu2

Well, you won't have to because I'm definitely not returning to Emerald except every once in awhile to get qrom some kills. I waited a long time after Enclave left the first time before moving over, hoping for the server transfer stuff to go live, but no joy there. Once the game was updated to show your ping and connection quality, it was obvious I was missing a better quality experience by staying on Emerald.
    • Up x 1