BuzzCutPsycho is bringing The Enclave back

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TriumphOfMan, Mar 7, 2017.

1. TriumphOfMan

This is not a drill. BuzzCutPsycho is considering bringing the outfit back.
    • Up x 2
  2. Felixbz

This was already known via his twitch.

About ******' time, that man is the only TR outfit leader I'd ever trust to lead an entire faction, just replace all the outfits on Emerald with his boys and have him 1vX all the VS & NC outfits. He'd still come out on-top.

Could be good for the game too, I'd imagine Emerald will be happy to finally have their Darth Vader & the 501st Legion back to fight against.
  3. stalkish

Who?? is doing what???
  4. DeadlyOmen

5. PanzerGoddess

.....great leaders apparently need breaks from time to time lol......possible welcome back....maybe.....not sure....great....sounds good......good talk
  6. ExarRazor

this is NOT good news.

buzzchump and his twatsquad were the single most toxic thing about this game.

him leaving made the game infinitely better for everyone else
    • Up x 1
  7. TriumphOfMan

Problem?
  8. ExarRazor

yes, there's a problem.
    buzzchump coming back will probably result in HUGE amounts of people leaving the game because of the horribly abusive, racist, homophobic rants he likes to partake in on public channels.

not to mention the gross imbalance he will bring to the game in terms of faction population.

oh and if you people think the zerging problem is bad now, it will get infinitely worse if he returns.

there is absolutely NO possibility of his return being a good thing for PS2. it may even be the very thing that ends up killing it completely. buzzchump is THAT bad. this is not exaggeration, or hyperbole.
    • Up x 1
  9. Corezer

You said the same thing about trump, you were wrong.

seriously, you sound like some kid commenting on some NYP story on facebook...
    • Up x 1
  10. ExarRazor

i think you're thinking of someone else corezer.

i've never posted anything about trump. like, ever. i just checked my entire post history to confirm
  11. BuzzCutPsycho

People still believe this garbage?
    • Up x 9
  12. Bloodmode

*battle drums in the distance*
  13. IrishInsanity

Do you have any evidence of this? I would like to see some.

And when you say "huge amounts of people leaving the game" do you mean all the servers? or just the Emerald server?
  14. Crayv

If anything it will result in more people staying around because they (the non-TR faction especially) will want to try to knock him down a peg, which will give them an objective/foe to beat.
  15. Daigons

The moment that I saw that player's name, that coach from Beavis & Butthead came to mind.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. Beerbeerbeer

Good, I hope he brings back TE. I use to hate fighting him and his outfit, but you know what, in hindsight it made the game more fun.

The servers are too nice now. Too much anonymity and blandness.

There's no grudges like the old days. We need more outright, hate-filled, salt-pouring grudge matches to liven things up. Smack-talking fun.
    • Up x 2
  17. ExarRazor

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/z7obz/planetside_2_bigots_homophones_racists/

directly from Smedly, the big head honcho of SoE at the time, in DIRECT response to buzzchumps racist homophobic rants

video evidence

he was even BANNED from twitch for awhile because of it
  18. ALTRego

Sure c'mon back, I can always use more targets.:)
  19. Mobscenity

Where was the racism? Calling bads bad isn't racist. It's true. They were all bad, bad, bad.

You can quote smedley all you want, just remember where he is working at daybrea- oh wait.
    • Up x 1
  20. ExarRazor

• Up x 3