Butcher and Godsae buffed or Betel nerfed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Collin, Sep 8, 2015.

1. SuperTrooperWaterloo

if you join in a conversation after several quotes you should at least read them.

more bullets on top of a 50-100LMG weapon is worthless because the average player doesnt need so much to get the job done or the own shield drops and he has to retread and reloads anyway.
    without a very good COF improvement to make use of all the bullets with constant fire this kind of trait is useless.

just ask a butcher or t7 user if he ever made a good use of every single bullet out of the 150-200 mag in one go without having time to reload. the answer of that is evrything youll need.

w8, im talking to one who didnt even got the LMG directive of his own faction because he refuses to make new experiences with other weapons? now i understand why you think something like this 400 mag thing would be good or better than heat mechanics.

btw you shouldnt start getting personal and call people things, just look at the attitude of your last post and reflect that for yourself.

And how many times do YOU die to one compared to the other LMG´s? 1:20? Is this accurate or even more? just shows how "awesome" this bigmag feature is.
  2. Isokon

Well, looking at the past 1000 events for my VS, I see 0 deaths to the Bull,1 death to the Rhino, 2 deaths to the MSW-R, 3 deaths to the CARV-S, 4 deaths to the Chaingun, 6 deaths to any variant of the NS-15M and 12 deaths to the CARV..it's not quite 1:20.
  3. SuperTrooperWaterloo

2 MSW-R, 4 Chaingun and 12 CARV in the history of your last 1000 deaths? You sure your source website works properly?
    In the death-history of an infantry based fight against VS, every second death is caused by betelgeuse. Mby thats why such threads appear. lol
  4. Isokon

No, I said events, not deaths. And since the Betelgeuse does not even make for half the kills of VS LMGs, your source website must not be working properly.