But I don't want to be a lone wolf player/1v1 assassin!

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by gunfox, Nov 28, 2012.

1. MilkMan

LOL, god I'll second this. There's been so many times where I cleared up an area and somehow my team manages to just not make any headway despite there being no opposition.
  2. TopHaTWolf

This is actually how I already play the LA, and it works wonderfully. Nothing like distracting the enemy from behind to give your team an advantage, or causing chaos by triggering off multiple Generators.
    I often join squads and work with them, but every moment around that, I'm off solo to similar goals of the platoon/squad. Even camping a high spot in the middle of an enemy building and "sniping" their snipers is awesome and quite lucrative for my team, not to mention how much easier head shots are from such a steep incline with a machine gun hehe.
  3. IshanDeston

And getting close enough to set a bomb on it, Maybe like on the backside or something, is no small feat either.
  4. Raez

I have to find the sunderer, pay 200 resources, 700 certs, and walk next to the sunderer while not a single person shoots me, lay 2 c4 and survive to press the button twice. I think I should be rewarded with some exp for this master ninja skill rather than the engi who kills me and gets the repair experience.
  5. Wolfwood82

Plant both charges before detonating (assuming one blast detonates the other)? And bring a friend? Right now it takes more then two charges to kill a Sunderer.

Yes I understand you guys want things to be easier for you in this particular field. However I honestly don't think sundy slaying is one of our jobs. They are certainly hard enough to keep alive without yet more threats like lone wolf LA's that have 2 charges and a pair of chachkaz.

Again I'd rather see us be more effective at taking down turrets, not sunderers.