[Guide] Bushido Max (Max charging guide/video)

Discussion in 'MAX' started by DrBash00, Oct 10, 2014.

1. DrBash00

Here is my long promised Guide about charging! You can discuss about the video editing, but i promise you all the content is really high value and "testet" more than enough ;-)

If you like it feel free to like and leave a commend, here and/or on youtube.

If you think i am wrong on something, please let me know where and tell me a better way, maby still a old max warrior like me can learn something new ;-)

My other Max guides are here.

Assassine max

Basic max guide

I am planing, to setup a Guide on weapons etc... but it will take some Time...
  2. GeistScythe

Thanks, cool video, gives some extra reasons to pick kinetic over flak armor as well as good strategy.
    • Up x 1
  3. Murx

But most important is a well running system. All tutorial videos are having one subject in common. The displayed action is smoothly and fast. If players are having latencies 120+ and/or 30/under 30 fps the gameplay starts to be erratic and slow.
    I am not talking about all the bugs and hitching. In most cases a high tech PC will run PS2 much better and the gameplay of the high end PC´s owner will be better too.

But the hints and tactics you are showing up are pretty good and helpful. Especially the jump/climbing at biolab. Never mentioned about it but now it is an "aaaaahh, this" to me. ;)
    • Up x 1
  4. DrBash00

Well the "Biolab climbing" is another video, but yes this is the reason why i startet to create stuff.
    I saw a lot of bad videos, with bad suggestions that wouldn´t help player but lead them to waste certs.
    So i began with guides and fun stuff, because i think some of my videos have something special to offer. And i am also looking for new "secret" moves.

Of course there is always somebody saying "i know this for XX years" or "this is bugusing... " but in fact the harasser in-drive repair was a bug first, now its a feature.

And i think nothing i show in this video is "absolutely op, or exploiting".
    And i also consider "strategy" as my striengh and i have more of that, i just lack in time to deliver them.... (or just hold back by some better or more funny videos i want to make first)

On the PC topic, idk. on what pc/internet the game runs better, but in general a better system have advandedges this starts with a gaming mouse where i have thump buttons where i can throw my granades or knife somebody much faster as using the keyboard.
    But if you have a high end pc, probably you want to use high end graphics....
    But high end graphics = more smoke and more distraction in general, so to have the best chances of bashing your enemys, you need to run a high end pc, with fast internet AND tuning the effects ect. down so you are not distractet.....

But who trades swag against skill dont deserves any of them ;-) (quote idk. from who)