Bullets not registering hits

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jet Uppercut, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Bloodlance

at midnight or so ( or should i say early hours of 3.12. :D )

Shooted Terran and NC infantry with my Heavy (reflect scope)

emptied many clips to some players (not lagging) , ie. medics that are ressing people and or people that are shooting and standing still. i emptied hundreds of ammo and all bullets go straigh thru them 100%

clearly a game breaking bug or exploit.

the thing is, against some people my bullets hit normally but some others they pass thru 100%. So either it is a bug that only effects some players on the opposition side or its an exploit that some players use.

i bet my money on the bug side of it.

*edit* Woodman EU : Vanu side.
  2. Bloodlance

People that are shooting thru enemy players have no problems with that, the enemy models are there but even 1000 guys could knife/shoot/fart at them and it would not hit them at all.

its a bug or exploit.
  3. Gheeta

I have experienced this bug multiple times during beta and live. I have also seen it happen to streamers while watching their streams and friends are telling the same.

What i have gathered so far that if this issue happens you wont do damage until you stop shooting for a moment and then shoot again. So if it happens the rest of your clip wont be doing any damage either. This does not happen very often, maybe once of twice a night so i doubt it has anything to do with basic packet loss etc that you sometimes see in other games, this is something different.
  4. Bloodlance

no no

i defended a base against a terran 8 man squad (lone wolf stuff) and we had nice skirmish.

i emptied a clip i shooted stopped shooted, i even changed to pistol and used that one, no bonus, didnt hit at all and all the hits were mid torso 100% no lag.

only thing that seemed to effect them was AP mines, they walk thru doors so even if their models are not where they are showing on my screen or something, they died to AP mines.

But bullets went thru 100% and it happened to only vs 2 of the terran players and others were not just "air" models (shots go thru).

so 6 terrans were normal and 2 of them were just not there even if you emptied or single shotted with pistol.

clearly a bug or an exploit.
  5. FURT1V3

I had this same issue last night and so did my friend. 1st of all i thought he was just having a bad aiming session when he said his bullets were doing no damage and he disconnected. I continued to play and at one point i was standing still, no strafing just aiming at a door waiting for enemy to come through and they started to come in, I shot 2 magazines into one guy and my bullets had no damage at all.At 1st i thought it may be a hacker/glitcher but it then proceeded to happen for the next 10+ people i came across.
    Bug/glitch/hack whatever it is it is game breaking and i cant play this game until it is fixed and I definitely wont be supporting SOE financially until this major issue is fixed.
  6. xboxerdude

Yep I'm running dual hacksaws on mattherson, Trust me I know when I'm supposed to kill them, The bullets would not even hit them, it would be only as max though.... I couldn't hit friendlies either, this was in a bio happened intermittenly throughout the day. There are programs such as teamviewer if you ever want to watch what is going on your CUSTOMERS screens. It's like buying a new car but the engine dies while your on the freeway once every couple of days..... Or was this game really a USED car with a new paint job thrown on and sold as a NEW game....
  7. Ddostyle

This happens to me also. Not sure if its a combination of lag, bad hit detection or what.
  8. Shpiler

any update here ,on how to solve it ,cause it still exist out there ,i am preety sure there is more than just me with this .
  9. CarlAdam

I recently started having the same problem a few months ago and it hasn't been fixed, I can't play anymore, I wish it happened when I was new but I recently reached ASP 100 and spent a 1000 dollars on the game, feels like such huge time and money waste.

I've tried every possible solution with no luck.