Bullet Holes gone

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ravenscroft4077, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Ravenscroft4077

Ever since the most recent patch I have been unable to see bulletholes on any surface. I have tried resetting my graphics settings to every preset, and have even tried removing the preferences ini file from my game to allow the game to give me a fresh one. Nothing has change the fact that the bullet hole decals no longer show up.
  2. military1428

Really? Are you being serious right now? Half the people can't even play the game because of crashes and you're freaking out about BULLETHOLES???????????
    • Up x 1
  3. Pandora's Lunchbox

Testosterone is for biology - not for filling out forums.

There aren't many players on any server right now, so the main munitions distributors of Auraxis have had major cut-backs on their stocks. I'm afraid that until their custom returns in larger numbers, we'll just have to deal with paper bullets and shells.
    • Up x 2
  4. Assassin22

I have to agree with military1428 most people can't play because of crashing and bad performance and really bad FPS problems. and your worried about BULLETHOLES REALLY i mean come on i could care less about bulletholes then having the game crash every 5 minutes and have bad FPS problems beside what benefits are you getting from having bulletholes the answer is nothing just some cool graphic
    • Up x 1
  5. Pandora's Lunchbox

It is an issue, all the same and that is what this forum section is for. What - you want every post for the past week to be about the game crashing? Do you guys not know that there are other 'serious' issues with the game, right now? Do you have any idea how annoying trawling through 'iieew game is crashing' **** a thousand times over, just to help the rest of us with other problems, is? Not everyone is experiencing the crashes but they might be experiencing something else. Don't be so harsh on the guy for trying to seek some reasonable aid. You both read like absolute *****, to be honest.

#PayloadDelivered

Mate, they are both right in saying that there are some major issues with the game at the moment - but that isn't to say that your problem is or isn't related. I'm sticking up for you - there is no room for wankerage on a help forum. You can always grab a Support Ticket to ask the support team about it - they will treat your request for aid with more respect. At the moment, people are just pissy because of a dud update. It happens - especially with Daybreak. Because of the high volume of bugs introduced with the 1/14 patch and thereafter, it might be reasonable to assume that your problem is related to it; if this is the case, it might be best just leaving it until this all blows over.

If a miracle patch appears and fixes the huge issues other than yours, then you should probably speak to Daybreak or bring back up on here. Personally, I would put it down to graphic interference/conflict of some kind. Are you using any applications that predefine graphics settings in other applications (such as AMD's Catalyst Control Centre)? Sometimes they do less help than they should. If that's the case, just set them to allow applications to govern their own graphics attributes and then try it once more. If it is to no avail, then I would just leave it and play while we unlucky sods can't. You sound like you're having far fewer problems than the rest of us. ;)
  6. Lord_Mogul

• Up x 1