Bugs with this update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by OneShadowWarrior, Mar 31, 2022.

1. OneShadowWarrior

Module for ANT not working, impossible to deploy in a base zone and when you can deploy it with the spawn module it let's you only pull construction base items, no equipment.

NSO's unable to join any faction.

Sniper resistance showing inconsistent behavior against certain sniper rifles. For some it takes several shots 2-4 and others one hit kills are still flourishing. I'll just have to /report each sniper maybe it will hash out over time which weapons are doing it.

Shotguns have become over the top meta. The time to kill is way to fast. I have heard lots of complaints about flechette.

Overall the time to kill on weapons has gone to the extreme spectrum on meta killing for some weapons, while others got a flat no feeling of any change. I told a player for instance to run short barrel and laser sight on Betelgeuse and he said he felt no difference, but you can sure feel a difference when you run a Butcher with heavy barrel, KCAP ammo and bigger magazine. I also a player with a DMR-99 going to town on players, it seems like scout rifles in certain instances got buffed way to much in certain areas.

Vanu weapons either need the heat magazine ammo sizes to their original form or the heat time cool down time deceased to compensate, but not both.

It seems like NSO, TR and NC got the best deal in this patch. I am jealous of the TR armor, we need Doku back!