Bugs with the latest build (12/12/2012)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Edelhonk, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Dinger

Can no longer alt+tab out of game.

Hit alt+tab, icons bar appears, but cannot access any other process, clicking any icon brings up PS2, almost looks as if a "put on top of other windows" option has been enabled.
  2. IceSavage

Sunder can also become uninteractable except to despawn them. Lost 2 sunders that way. My guess it has something to do with damage, because both times my sunder was damaged. Both times they were deployed. Nothing worked. Not the AMS, or the terminal or being able to actually get in.
  3. Ddostyle

Just started the cap process at a base and it let me spawn there without the base being fully capped.
  4. Hogofogo

noticed 4 bug after this patch

1. Sometimes I can't get back to my sunderer, can't repair it. I can only deconstruct it.
    2. Our AA maxes suddenly stopped to hit enemy planes. We had 3 AA maxes, defending base and killing incoming planes. In one moment all 3 AA maxes start to miss like 90 percent of bullets. Even from very close range, enemy health bar was not decreasing, very strange.
    3. Ground and building starts to blink, I can barely see horizont and afterwards FPS drops to 0. Only game reboot helps. This happened from time to time also before, but without FPS drop. I don't have any heating problems on computer.
    4. Vanguard sometimes doesn't have textures.
  5. Rago

Had this Problem Today.
    Seems like a New Bug !
  6. Daibar

you can also add C4 doesnt seem to detonate every time.

i wasted 6 C4 last night trying to blow up 2 different sunderers.

i put them down, they didnt detonate

also grenades, what did you do to them? i can't seem to get kills as much from them as i used to, throw one at a heavy, unless it lands at his feet, he wont die if he uses the shield.
    cant tell which shield type it is. it just seems wrong that a high-explosive next to you wont kill you if you pop a shield.

every other class mainly dies from it but it seems that the radius is much smaller than it used to be.

are you guys using the same explosion radius calculator for everything?
  7. Kershwyn

here are a few more things I noticed:
    - grenade launcher not working properly/at all
    - ammo boxes not replenishing anything/very slowly
    - LA jump pack not working at all, can't figure out when or why this happens (great now a have an engineer without any utility)
    - engineer tool getting stuck on "on" while not generating heat, turning it "on" actually turns it off but generates heat;
    - phalanx turrets: sometimes entirely disappear when destroyed; sometimes are shown to be hostile when a friendly player enters it, they can't be repaired, shooting doesn't trigger the friendly fire message, upon leaving they revert to friendly turrets until another player enters
    - don't know if this is a bug or intended: grenades (thrown and from the launcher) don't flash the red marks around the crosshair indicating that you hit someone/something

I also encountered most of the bugs already pointed out.

While I am happy that SOE care about game balance they really should fix these basic bugs FIRST. What use is a game that is balanced but unplayable or incredibly frustrating to play due to all the bugs?
  8. Dhabu

The vehicle-can't-enter bug is related to a bug I experienced in Beta, which I call the "Vanilla Sky" bug. Basically, at some point, the game loses track of your vehicle, and as long as you're inside it, people/bases/shields won't load in new areas you go to, because the game thinks you haven't moved from your location when the bug hit you.

As soon as you get out, the game updates your personal location, but not your vehicle's location, and you cannot re-enter your vehicle, because it "isn't there". It may disappear visually, it may not.

It was a nasty bug, causing lots of lost vehicles in beta, and I'd like to see it hotfixed ASAP.
  9. Navoletti

ADD THE BUG OF SUNDERER AND OTHERS VEHICLES AFTER OF PATCH

NOW SUNDERER,MAGRIDER,LIGHTING,ETC after of 20 minutes(aprox) of deploy you lose the access and respawn of other players(this example for the sunderer,in other vehicles you only lose the acces).

the SUNDERER loose all functions in few time of deploy,