Bugs I have found in first 5 mins of gameplay... (March 13th 2014)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Xoda1609, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Xoda1609

After the lib/death screen update I have found that:
    1. rocket and ammo suit upgrades are locked... why?
    2. sometimes the "press any key" on the death screen doesn't work and I have to cntl alt del then close down the game.
    3. the medic passive ability doesn't work for me or others in the squad i was in.

feel free to add yours to this list as well. It only helps :D
    • Up x 3
  2. SeanWalken

It seems anything you've maxed out using certs can't be used and is locked. Need a fix ASAP!
    • Up x 1
  3. PastalavistaBB

This patch broke so many abilities. Nanite Mesh Generator is locked on my VS Heavy.(I think it was maxed out) No problem on my NC Heavy though.(He has not the last level.) Somebody in my outfit said that the Grenade Bandolier for his LA is locked. Appearantly this patch broke random abilities for random classes for random people.
  4. Cromell

Also the class quiz is not showing up (was supposed to be available for all characters).
  5. wijse

yup class quiz not showing up on other characters.
  6. GotBuds

Engi tool not working/equipping
  7. EzioDevil

**SOE launches a new update**
    " Yes new things coming"

**After 5 min of gameplay**
    "WTF ITS SO BUGGY"
    • Up x 1
  8. GotBuds

YES.....what a way to punish vets again :(
    • Up x 1
  9. Bush82

level 6 jumpjets not working.
  10. Xoda1609

I know its a buggy game at times but at least they're doing weekly updates! makes a change from the monthly or bimonthly mega updates that caused havoc! :D this keeps the game fresh! ... but buggs suck and I'm sure SOE will roll out a patch asap.... :/ maybe 2x xp if it gets worse :D
  11. Llamar

My level 5 engi tool isn't working and at first it wouldn't allow me to equip my c-4 on my heavy.
  12. LasVain

High G Airframe missing from Liberator, locked and not unlockable.
  13. Theperp

stuff locked for me: Auto repair for lightning, fire supression for lightning. anchored mode. Ammo belt LA. Huntercloack. drifter jumpjets. ASC HA. Speed for sunderer
  14. Triptatype

"Press any key to continue" not letting you continue
    • Up x 2
  15. MsLyana

Here are few of my things that are broken:
    Combat Medic's Nanoweave Armor
    Heavy Assault's Nanite Mesh
    Browler's and Mossy's Nanite auto repair
    Galaxy's Composite armor

This update made my game unplayable, i dont get how it can be so difficult to do this stuff...
  16. Joorald

Things I've noticed:
    It's not just things that were maxed, but also things that were one cert purchase away from being maxed (level 5 engineer tool, Level 3 Ammo Belt, for example)
    For me, it doesn't necessarily make the game "unplayable" but it does impact my game-play, though I would like this fixed ASAP so I could go back to my proper roles as Medic and Engineer

@MsLyana: It actually can be this difficult to do things, these issues may not have been reported or shown up at all in initial testing, or the new code is conflicting with the code that operates the slots that require cert upgrades and they never thought it would. Being a game designer is actually more work than anyone would initially think.
  17. SuecoViacho

Vehicle Assist gave 20 xp for esf and 80 for lib, is this wanted?
    No quiz
    Cant purchase sc ingame, soe let me give u my money plz
  18. Archiadus

Who could've guessed that a patch that's only been on the test server for 3 days could break so many things. :eek:
  19. Fujikaze

That new screen that shows you direction of the enemy who shot you, There should be a freaking skip option to this. Its ugly, useless to me, plus just wastes time. I dont wanna see the experience i've gathered in a sparkly way. Just let me play the game the way i want without giving my goddamn position to tryhard LA's.

Plus that Class quizz is not aplying to older chars. Hell it didnt even apply to my BR9 char.
  20. GotBuds

Had they actually tested it, then that would be true. The amount of time on the PTS would not have given SOE enough time to even see if they Libs flew :)

Also not waiting for feedback from us gives SOE little to go on.