[Bugs] First day bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Ash87, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Ash87

Zurvan Amp station, SW of the main building I ran into an invisible wall. I will post a video of this later.

Later I was riding with a friend on a flash. He was in the rumble, and said that he randomly had phased into the ground. When he hopped off the back of the flash he got teleported back to where we spawned the flash. We spawned at the Pallisades, and he hopped off the back (And got teleported back to the pallisades) at J908 crash site.

Another thing I heard, was another outfit member ended up trying to make himself a char, and was unable purchase weapons after creating his character.
  2. Makon101

Instead of making a new post, ill reply here with mine.
    -Hvar tech plant and some surrounding areas are a "deeper" color than they should be
    -Some sunderers lose their textures (I have pics but not a good way to upload them)
    -Some cert purchases dont go through, they play the noise and show the "You Unlocked" thing, but you dont have the items. It doesnt take certs away.

To other people: Is there a better place to post bugs for the test server? otherwise were gonna have lots of random threads here....
  3. Gadamlu

Maxed recon device for the infiltrator, the darts you load onto the back of the device are invisible. unknown if its the same with the other levels of the device
    oh, and there's still the animation bug with the "sonar Pulses" not playing in the mini map. opening the main map or pressing esc and going back to the main game seems to fix the animation bug. no indication of it effecting the actual functionality of the dart
  4. Ash87

I can confirm this one as well.

I experienced it near Peris amp, the sunderers the enemy was pulling from there didn't seem to have exterior textures.