[BUGGGGG] I'm Sick of Dying To Enemy Friendlys

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WetPatch, Feb 18, 2013.

1. WetPatch

For the love of baby Jesus fix this good darn bug.

Every single poxy day i see it.

I love armor, i pretty good at it, but at least once a day now ive been killed by Enemy tanks who i've assumed where Friendly (because they show up as a platoon member) and backing me up shooting me in the **** and getting easy kills.

Also there's to many bloody colours on my mini map, 7 in total if running a full platoon, i don't want it and i dont need it, give us a option for the pre gu2 style cause the current one is rubbish and buggy has hell. Ghost infantry, ghost tanks, ghost aircraft all of the place.

I don't rage much but when im taking on 5 enemy lightnings and winning and assuming ive a platoon member backing me up as well (which is why i engaged) turns out hostile, piss's me off.
  2. Hosp

While they're at it, fixing map to remove destroyed targets immediately couldn't hurt.
  3. Kurreah

Is that due to the colour change indicating high threat (and thus high XP) targets?
  4. Doktor Fink

Oh yes! Its awful getting killed by that.
  5. 7Elite7

TIL there's a color change for high threat targets.
  6. MayorD

well colour changes in last patch are just stupid. always try to kill some ally while playing for TR, cause all of my allies are red... and sometimes i think, is that our squads sundy or its vanu?
  7. WetPatch

Nope it happens randomly, and it will show up a hostile has a member of your Platoon, its easy to spot with ESF and faction MBT but when it happens with Sunnys, Lightnings and Libs its a different story. My Mag got nuked by a Sunny 2 days ago when assaulting a enemy sunny, once again i thought it had come to help.... I was wrong.

Dont know if it happens with Flashes though.
  8. Kurreah

Why not change the colours to something more obviously different?

"TIL"?
  9. WetPatch

I dont think the original colours are even in the chart they give us, i just cant seem to find the right Blue and Purple.
  10. Kurreah

Oh. OK. I thought it might have been because the orange colour looks similar to the brownish colour of one of your platoon squads if you have enemies set to red.
  11. WetPatch

Enemy's change colour based on Threat?

That's a absolutely stupid idea if it is.
  12. 7Elite7

Today I learned.
  13. Dubious Drewski

Yeah, I've played for a month now, and I still don't know what a lot of the colors mean. If you see an orange or brown player, you don't know if there enemy or ally until they start shooting. It's really confusing.