Bug with Striker

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Jube, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Jube

I didn't get any video on this but.... the last two rockets of the last clip fired in the VR Training area consistently lose lock and fly upward. I made sure to hold the target all the way through and the target did NOT die.
    This only happened on the last clip of rockets and it happened consistently.
  2. JayScribble

I tested it out as well: the Lock-on fix is apparently working.

Long story short: you have to keep a line of sight through the scope for the missile(s) to hit it's intended target after you fire it.
  3. DeadliestMoon

Not a "fix" it's a mechanic change.
  4. Jube

I did keep the lock-on on the target the entire time. The apparent problem happens on the last two rockets of the last clip even though the target is still locked and the cross hairs are on the target.
    Bah I'll get some video on it.
  5. JayScribble

I tested what you did with the last magazine with the last few missiles: apparently, when you rapid-fire the entire clip on the last mag, when you launch the last missile, the lock breaks, causing all the current in-flight missiles to stray from their light path.

However, when I slowly fired my last few missiles, the lock-on breaking didn't happen.
    • Up x 1