Bug Reporting

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FGurce, Dec 9, 2012.

1. FGurce

Have I missed it or is there no way to report bugs? 50% of the time I fall through the world when spawning at home base. Anyone else getting suicided this way?
  2. Kitsune94

You can fill out a support ticket or post the bug here on the forums, however I'd suggest using the search feature first as this bug is commonly discussed on here.
  3. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

4. CaptManthias

There's a bug with the PTS launcher. I get the (0xc000007b) error, and i've already done:
    - C++ redistribution repair
    - dll update

and then I ran it through Dependency Walker:
    Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in an implicitly dependent module.
    Error: Modules with different CPU types were found.
    Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
    Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module
  5. SpiteInRight

6. TSR AlexS Customer Service

7. CylonRaiderVS

This happened 3 times this week. When a return to WG to repair my scythe, i instantly drop with a pod to somewhere else like i click to 'instant action' button and my scythe disappears.
  8. LawrenceFromGermany

MAX Unit: Revive Bug

• Up x 1
  9. Mianera

10. TheShrapnel

I have less kills than I should have. When I kill 4 people and when I die, it say I killed 3. And that happens way too often. I ended up 13 kills in minus with SABR-13. And it is not this rifle only, it happens on all of the weapons. My brother had the same issue with MSR-W. I have 941 kills with SABR-13 and it says that I need 232 more to auraxium. That is 1173 kills instead of 1160. What is worse is that it started with counting 5 less than I've made, and then 12, now 13. How many more kills will "slip by"? Will I end up having to make 1500 kills for auraxium in the end because of this? That is very annoying and I hope that it will get fixed soon because I want all my kills to count, and not end up having to make 10-20 or perhaps even 30 kills that I already did.