[BUG]Cycler TRV 2 ranks of laser sight?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Naithe, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Naithe

its in the tittle. =)

I noticed both ranks cost 100 certs, and if I check my other riffles I can only buy one rank, so I assume this is a bug or oversight?
  2. Stigma

No, this is not a bug.

The second level (as you can see) is called an "advanced laser sight" and it is simply a better lasersight that reduces the hipfire cone-of-fire even more. Why the other guns don't have this is a good question - but not all guns have access to all attachments and I guess that is simply how it is (partly because of balance and to diversify guns too I suppose). The TRV is after all a CQC specialized gun so it makes sense that it has access to the more CQC-oriented attachments.

If you are able to make good use of the hipfire then the second level of lasersight is not a bad thing to have if you can spare the certs. I don't think it gets you as much as improvement as the first upgrade but its still helpful.

-Stigma
  3. Naithe

Really? I was checking several times to make sure. Somehow I must have missed this, just find it odd that other weapons only get one rank. Or is this dependent on the weapons? Cheers for the heads up! =)
  4. Stigma

All attachments depend on the weapon you use yes. Some have more availiable to them and some have less. So far only very few have access to the "most advanced" attachments like the avd. lasersight, grenadelauncher/smoke/undershotgun ect.

Even simple things like scopes vary on the guns. Not all of them have access to all. Before you buy a gun you can still click on them in the certification tree to see what attachments they can potentially unlock in the future. Use this information wisely :)

-Stigma