[BUG] Corsair Boat - Turret and Resupply bugs.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Amador, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Amador

Although the Corsair boats have been out since July, I have found that a few issues have not been resolved. Because there is currently a PTS live build, I have decided to expedite and list my findings in hopes that these issues are promptly resolved by the next immediate patch or update...
    • Corsair Turret BUG -
      Various turrets for the Corsair boat are inconsistently labeled. For example, the M20 Basilisk (REAR) GUI weapon stats indicate the turret is a "Corsair Front Turret" rather than "Corsair Top/Rear Turret". This also applies to other turrets as their titles or descriptions are inconsistently specified as [Front] or [Top/Rear] respective to their position. (NOTE: This can also be pointed out for various other vehicles as well with labeling inconsistencies, such as the Sunderer.)

• Corsair Dingo ML-6 BUG -
      The Dingo ML-6 GUI weapon stats indicate a total of 6/120 rockets, whereas it actually only has 6/114 by default. Magazine size needs to be adjusted to represent a minimum total of 6/120 rockets as specified by default. (NOTE: This same issue applies to the Dingo ML-6 launchers on the Colossus tank, likely because it was applied as a cloned weapon template.)

• Corsair Resupply BUG - (Must be resolved!)
      Cannot rearm/resupply at friendly player construction vehicular ammo towers. I have personally confirmed that the Corsair will not rearm/resupply even if the construction ammo tower is placed upon the shoreline/waterline and within adequate range of a fully powered Cortium Silo. (NOTE: The only way to rearm a Corsair at this time is from other vehicles equipped with an ammo dispenser, which is often a rarity.)
    These issues were all included to a single post because they all relate to the Corsair boat turrets and their resupply functionality.
    • Up x 1
  2. Amador

ADDENDUM:
    • Corsair M20 Basilisk NS Reticle -
      The Corsair M20 Basilisk turrets all appear to have a generic NS reticle colored in white. For example; although the Sunderer is a common pool vehicle (similar to the Corsair) the Sunderer M20 Basilisk turrets all have faction specific reticles. It simply seems odd when you are playing on the TR faction and the M20 Basilisk turret on a Sunderer appears TR red, whereas when using an M20 Basilisk turret on a Corsair appears NS white. This is yet another noted inconsistency. (NOTE: I've personally disliked this inconsistency, as the NS white reticle does not contrast well against the environment.)