Buffs from amp and bio worth a fight?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by vincent-, Apr 14, 2013.

1. vincent-

I know people love too fight inside the bio as it's farm central but besides that do you guys think the special bones is worth it?

Personally I rather see amp station give vehicles and structures shields and the bio lab increase heath and make medics have a boost in revive speed and healing.
  2. Arquin

They are useful, but situational. With the turret buffs, amp station bonus is pretty sweet and biolab bonus is OK to have if you run alone.
    • Up x 1
  3. kadney

I don't care about the benefits you get, I fight for fighting's sake. :) If I can have some nice fight for some biolab, why not. :)
    • Up x 1
  4. Decreped

Personally I think the Bio Labs benefit is nice how it is. But the amp station can use a change. Me and a few people have tossed around Ideas and I thought that what if the amp station gives the ability to spawn liberators in the way Tech Plants allow you to get your Main Battle tanks. It would make Amp Stations a lot more active and sought after.
    • Up x 3
  5. Arquin

This is actually a good idea!

It fits the game lore piss poorly, though, cos amp stations have nothing to do with that, but gameplay wise would be pretty darn interesting.
  6. Oreo202

Biolab benefit is basically a free defensive nanoweave.
  7. RobotNinja

The XP is worth the fight, whether you're defending or attacking.
  8. Pikachu

Buffs are too small. Double them.
  9. Chiss

I'd like AMP stations to lower the time it takes for shields to start regenning on infantry.
    • Up x 2
  10. Total_Overkill

I second that, would be quite nice compared to what we have
  11. LibertyRevolution

biolabs yes, it gives you health regen.
    Amp stations buff needs a rework.. who uses base turrets?
  12. Unknown Kadath

There are already reworks in the pipeline for both these facilities. I think two of the ideas being tossed around were:

Bio labs - Reduces spawn timers
    Amp Station - Connected facilities block AMS sunderers from deploying
  13. vincent-

Oooo on the amp station