BSOD upon exit

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jac70, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Jac70

Ever since Saturday the game will BSOD upon exit. There was a small patch on Saturday morning and this behaviours has happened since then. I'm wondering if this is something to do with Windows 10.

Not a massive issue as I can be back at the desktop within 15 seconds...
  2. sagolsun

Short version: Windows 10 is not officially supported. If you can run it, more power to ya.

Long version: Running an early tech preview as your main OS is a bad idea, especially since MS made it clear that the tech preview has no guarantees of security (quite likely the opposite) and collects data unknown on user activity, up to what appears to be the legalese description of a keylogger.

Test it on your secondary PC, VM, but not your main day-to-day OS. Bad idea.
  3. Jac70

I've been at this game quite awhile and am well aware of any 'issues'

Still, the BSOD problem has resolved itself although I cannot say why. The only inkling I have had is a perhaps Flash issue, there was a Flash update yesterday and since then it's been fine.
  4. sagolsun

It shouldn't be related. The scaleform UI PS2 uses is completely separate from the flash plugin you use to watch youtube (or HTML5 if you're a rube)