Bring this back for just a day...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JibbaJabba, Nov 21, 2017.

1. No0T

The very fact they didn't think on how broken was makes you wonder if they don't need some PRO PLAYER to tell them not to do in the devs team. Though a good dev could do just fine knowing what and how something would be broken... But a pro player can not only tell you why not to do something but kick your *** with a smile in an alfa test while he tells you SEE? SEE? SEE?! And that should be broadcast.
  2. cabbage1256

un nerfed HA overshields, old crown, and old railjack those were indeed the days...
  3. Moz

Just take the Fury out of the ****e tier for me would be great...

Also, there was a point i could use a pump on an Infil.... Imagine that ****! hahahah
  4. Lucidius134

Back in the day, the only shotguns were semi-auto. I believe factions came out 2 years after lunch or more, and shocking infiltrator was a thing in October of 2012
  5. CMDante

I want vehicles to be un-nerfed and the brief shining moment when the Gatekeeper was good.
  6. JibbaJabba

I actually got a refund from SOE (at the time) on the railjack. I payed station cash for it and they nerfed the **** out of it the very next day. Uh-uh. Called Sony support on that one and they refunded my SC and let me keep the gun.

I think the railjack needs to be restored permanently, not just for a day. :(
  7. typnct

bring back the gatekeeper or give me back my certs for it!
    seriously its the mjolnirs younger brother but with horrible nerfs now low dps low usability low fire rate

i want the gatekeeper back or my certs back for it!