Bring back 32bit Client

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SynaptixBrainstorm, Aug 29, 2014.

1. zFlash

This is ******* BULLSHT it has been 3 ****** days cant play the game i have 64 bit but i get ****** bad framrates with it so switched to 32 bit its the only way to play the game properly now its gone WDF SOE 30+ hours cant not fix that ****** problem.:mad:
  2. MasterDemoman

gg weekend
    • Up x 1
  3. Aaren

I just hope there's fallout from this. Seems like SOE's been pulling similar nonsense for months. Hopefully this straw breaks a few camels backs - instead of everyone just creeping back once there's a fix - and giving SOE all the more reason to do it all again in another 3 monthes.
  4. Rivenshield

32-bit Win7 master race reporting. Yeah, I can't play either.
  5. centaurul

It's imposoble to belive that such a big mama corporation like SOE, have so noobs coders !!!! GG SOE .
  6. centaurul

YOU HAVE 3 OPTION : - BRING BACK OLDER VERSION
    - SERVER WILL DIE AND CLOSE THE SERVER
    - WORK FOR YOUR (OUR) MONEY, LUUSERS !!!
  7. Turiel =RL=

I think there is a conceptional problem with these patches. In the industry you patch stuff on Fridays, because most companies close during the weekend, so it doesn't hurt much if something is wrong. In the gaming industry you have peaktimes during the weekend, so Friday is the WORST day you can ever chose to release a patch. Monday should be the patchday in Planetside, so they have a full working week left to fix it until the next weekend arrives!
    • Up x 1
  8. Ma77anza

Guys....i am afraid WE are few unlucky bastards....i have spent 1500Euros to buy a 64Bit hardware and software PC....well, for monthes i have needed to rename my 32Bit client EVERY time i want to play...EVERY TIME (hours spent on this ******* alchemy), now like all of you i cannot play at all....!!!!!!AND SONY TELL TO US NOTHING!!!!!
    I was thinking only in Italy (my country) would be possible to encounter a such incredible disorganization and foolish actitude....i was wrong....i am dreaming of a WW2 MMOFPS game done by some professional and dedicated developers....i am really tired of this ****** SOE way of doing things....maybe we are really a small percentage of unlucky ones and they don't care of us.
    OHHH MY GOD! ALL SUNDAY AND MAYBE MORE WITHOUT THE ONLY GAME I CAN PLAY....
  9. Ma77anza

I have read the Turiel comment above mine only now....What the @£%/^§!!!! HOW U CANNOT REALIZE FRIDAY IS THE WORST DAY TO PATCH??? HOW??? LOOSERS....LIKE US.
  10. Uwotm7+1

whelp, that's my entire weekend over.

Sub cancelled and won't renew. gj SOE.
    • Up x 2
  11. pirron

I hope this is good example for people to realize how much this company cares about them.
    If you would deal with another person who acts like that it would be immediately over...
  12. dezusa

Not even a post from the devs on whats going on in their own official forum? :confused:
  13. Turiel =RL=

Lol!!! Good one. I love those Italians :)
  14. SynaptixBrainstorm

Thats really sad....everything is happening on twitter and reddit but here is nothing...wth:confused:
  15. StarfireDelta

Aww man... I finally get some free time again after like a month and now I can't even start up the game! Well THIS certainly ruins my evening.
  16. Rantgen

It seems i'm not the only one with this problem. Well, since the 64bit clien sucks so hard that i can't even encounter an enemy without getting a fps drop from 60 to 0, looks like yesterday was my last day playing this game. See ya, Planetside 2, i'll come back when you work properly...
  17. pirron

The problem as you described you might be only one ... but there are really a lot of people for which 32 bit client is the only way to make this game playable.
    I'm guessing that the majority of the people using 64 bits systems would have the game running in 32 bits better.
  18. zort123

this getting me mad!
  19. Naceo

20. noYc

So I guess it's ok to let about 20% of your playerbase down, I mean at least we are totally up to date on whats going on right? How in the hell can they keep the server down for 3+ days and still don't care at all. I mean this update on twitter says it all : " Nothing new yet but working on it" ... that was 7 hours ago .