Bring back 32bit Client

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SynaptixBrainstorm, Aug 29, 2014.

1. celem

I read this too and discounted it as trolling. It's the old 64v32 toaster/potato thing. Some people insist that those of us still using 32 have no excuses. Until an official word says otherwie I'd say this is a bug, a highly critical and embaressing one, but just a bug.

To pull support on such a large chunk of their playerbase with no warning is suicide. Plenty of gamers still on 32 or using it for compatibility/stability.
    • Up x 2
  2. MasterDemoman

What gets me is the fact that they're hyping the sh:eek:t out of this weekend and seemingly ignoring those of us that never could run x64, even if we do have a x64 machine. It's fu-ing pathetic, and childish. I want a response from them, and I'm sure everyone else in here does to.
    • Up x 3
  3. Contego

Yeah I noticed this as well and agree with you, we're all frustrated and afraid that we will be "swept under the rug" so to speak in wake of PAX and w/e. I run 64 and I can safely say up until this patch i could run the game fine with no problems. Now it is completely unplayable with stuttering occurring randomly and almost every time you ADS or try to turn your FOV. Hopefully tomorrow they will acknowledge this, if not we're in for a long wait most likely, remember how long it took to fix that black screen with the nvidia drivers earlier this year? Nuff said.
  4. jarree

Yesterday's hotfix only updated the 64bit executable (67MB), so I find it highly likely to be the case. I just wonder, why the developers can't confirm it.
  5. Hendekasyllabus

great they made a hotfix for the 64bit version and it doesnt even start with this one -.- neither with the 32bit ...
  6. dezusa

I just want to wack some flying cert pinattas the devs call "Valkyries" on my 32bit client game.
    havent read much of a peep from them about whats going on o_O
  7. Chrispin

64 bit client has major FPS stuttering and no PS2FOV support so yea I'm not playing until 32 bit is fixed.
    • Up x 2
  8. SynaptixBrainstorm

Honestly SOE get rid of 2EU servers and 2US servers you wont need it anymore if you cant fix this SH:mad:T....Weekend done....That is exactlly the reason why you shouldnt and probably dont make much money anymore. bunch of fools! How stupid can a company be in these commercial times #FACEPALM:rolleyes:
  9. Mordicus

...yeah. Whatever. My patience is gone, as is my time and money's worth. Imma de-install and go play something else now. Good luck with your dying game, lemme know where they bury it so I can bring flowers and dance on it or some ****. PEACE.
    • Up x 2
  10. SynaptixBrainstorm

Might be the best idea in a long run since this game goes downhill more and more..i mean who knows how long they will need to actually fix it. everyone here knows SOE standards
  11. SynaptixBrainstorm

Just tried out the 64bit client since it got updated...Nothing has changed.It was horrible only stutter nothing positive. Even closing the game took me a good 20 seconds...:(
  12. zort123

13. Damz49

Going to the beach until Sunday, if it's not solved, gonna do the same thing as Mordicus.
  14. SynaptixBrainstorm

• Up x 1
  15. Ellu

• Up x 1
  16. SynaptixBrainstorm

Yes!! also higby said in his stream that the client is bugged and not no longer supported or such horrible stuff. thats great im still hoping i can play sometimes this weekend
  17. SynaptixBrainstorm

• Up x 1
  18. Aaren

YT
    Thats nice. Why isn't there a giant red sign on the forum front page. Offical forums for PS2...but the last place to get a dev response.
    • Up x 1
  19. SynaptixBrainstorm

IKR:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  20. Uwotm7+1

great so that's my entire friday night, and my entire saturday gone without being able to play, and to think i just subscribed literally 2 days earlier...not making that mistake again.