Bring back 32bit Client

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SynaptixBrainstorm, Aug 29, 2014.

1. timmydoannam

sorry, SOE doesn't give a ****
  2. FBVanu

There was a hotfix today..

which let me start the game,
    select Character
    See the Indar screen
    Got 12 certs (thank you very much)
    Selected Indar Warpgate
    waiting for loading.. all the way to 72%

then crash to desktop.

Anyone able to play 32 bit with today's fix?
  3. SynaptixBrainstorm

Able yes but dont ask for sunshine....
  4. Damz49

My OS is now 64 bits, i forced the game to start with the 32 bits client ane had the same issues that with my 64 bits client.

On my side:

There was a hotfix today..

which let me start the game,
    Want to see if any news graphics options appeared, no, smoothing disappeared
    select Character
    See the Amerish screen
    Got 10 certs (thank you very much)
    ... Yea, let me count, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ... congrats you didnt fail
    Hmm, a bit long...
    10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 still 10 certs and still waiting for map to load
    *ZzzZzZzzzZzzZzZzz*

Finally ! Lot of orange points, very slow, too slow.

Lets check the FPS with fraps, hmm yea, 3-4fps on loading screens (thats why its so long, probably need 10THZ and 3TB of ram to display a screen and 4 little circles who change their color.
    Or maybe the crazy french translation on some loading messages make game slower (really, some of them do not mean anything, I dont know what new french player think, Must be like *reading* *Hmmm, trying to understand* *reading again* *and again* *WUUUUUUUUT*)

For example they translated Plant (means something like factory) by the french word "Plante"
    THIS IS a PLANTE: http://www.leuromag.fr/photo/art/default/2554103-3601503.jpg?v=1299168578
    THIS: http://www.capcomespace.net/dossiers/espace_europeen/ariane/CSG/usine carburant LH2 02.jpg
    is a USINE

Is there any black hole near my computer which could make time spend so slowly ?
  5. Damz49

One of the best unbelievable loading message is:

"Tirer avec votre arme générera des sons qui révéleront votre position sur les cartes des ennemis à distance pour entendre vos tirs"

Shoting with your weapon will create sound that will reveal your position on ennemies map at distance to hear your shots"
  6. FBVanu

Let me understand: you can't play 64 or 32 bit ?
  7. Damz49

You've got it.

I can enter game but loadings screens last 2mn, I get stuck 2mn to display map, and they another loading screen.

When I finally get in game I have very very low and unstable framerate.
  8. Aaren

I can play on my 32x client no problem. But I tend to crash silently every 1-2 hours. It's been an issue pretty much since the Valkyrie update. Mostly I'm just glad I don't have it as bad as some others who can't even log into the game - but that doesn't mean I condone the way SOE has been handling this nonsense.