Briggs screwed over again!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jay123, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honeydiddle

• Up x 1
  2. idclev50

[IMG]

ok, i'm going to bed now
    • Up x 2
  3. MGAMIKA

IT takes 13 PAGES OF CRAP TO FIX A SERVER (WHAT IS SOE SMOKING).
    • Up x 1
  4. southoz

Ejection
    • Up x 1
  5. Liamv4696

ejection system, 500 certs
    • Up x 2
  6. BeachHead2

• Up x 1
  7. JUZ_

• Up x 1
  8. disrupterx

Its up this time
    • Up x 1
  9. Zan_Aus

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. BeachHead2

omg... my first IT job was because the guy that got fired left something like this behind...
    • Up x 1
  11. Xankesh

This is becoming a bad habit. Or has been going on that long that is IS a bad habit.
    • Up x 1
  12. Stevezor

In reply to the OP's post... welcome to a U.S based company. Where the company doesn't lick your testes. Same happens with WoW, they warned people it'd be down at a time inconvenient to other continents, and yet not even HALF this many people whine about it.

... and don't even try that, despite SoE still getting their case together, they aren't outright HORRENDOUS. They've given us warning.
    • Up x 1
  13. Jetlag

No response yet from SOE, we do not want this oversight swept under the rug again like last time I WANT THIS FIXED.
    I can understand them patching all servers at the same time despite it being friday primetime.
    I will wait patiently for the 1 - 2 hour patch times.

But these screw ups are unacceptable, i would like something done about it this time since you obviously havnt learnt from the last 3 identical incidents of this nature.
    • Up x 1
  14. BeachHead2

It really IS up. I s*$t you not.
  15. Jetlag

Keep bumping guys this thread has to be noticed.
    Obviously these problems have been hidden away so the persons responsible dont get ripped out.
    Someone in charge needs to see this so that action is taken and this doesnt happen again.
  16. LEGROS49

17. LEGROS49

18. Rougey

Got my Kebab, servers up!

I guess that means I'm going to get food poisoning.

also awaiting an SOE response with baited breath.
    • Up x 1
  19. Jetlag

Bump: Requesting an official response on why it takes 3 times as long to patch Briggs.
  20. Darkening Kaos

Epic thread is EPIC.

And then it is cold, silent and dark as the SERVERS ARE UP!!!!!! And all the Aussies - and others on the Pac-Rim - PLAY!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.