Briggs Leaderboard weirdness... please explain

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NovaAustralis, Oct 7, 2013.

1. NovaAustralis

Can anyone explain this?:
    [IMG]
  2. Merli0n

A while back SOE gave cert refunds for any duplicate NS weapons purchased (with SC?) across factions.

E.g if a burster was bought on both TR and NC, it would give a refund of 1000 certs.

This guy got the cert refund after he gave up playing...when was the last login?

At least thats what I think explains it...any other theories?
    • Up x 1
  3. Sordid

That would still not allow him to get over 200,000 certs at BR 22. My guess? The leaderboard is bugged, like everything else in this game. Simple as that. Take a gander at this:

[IMG]

According to that, people were able to get hundreds of millions of kills in one life. That lasted several decades. Right...
    Bottom line, you can't take the numbers this thing tell you seriously.
    • Up x 1
  4. MFP_TK_01

******* Time Lords
    • Up x 2
  5. f0d

that guy got all those certs from the cert refund
    when they did the cert refund i checked the leaderboard and all 3 of his characters got TONS of free certs

higby said some people got more certs then they deserved but they wasnt going to fix it and take it away from them

actually yes it would - when they had the great cert refund SOE gave some people more certs than they deserved and as i said they also said they wasnt going to fix it

there was LOADS of people that got more certs than they deserved in the cert refund
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...-over-compensated.114863/page-13#post-1553915
    • Up x 1
  6. NovaAustralis

Good stuff.

I had forgotten about the cert refund.
    (Mainly cos I wasn't eligible for it...)

Bugged leader-boards...
    why am I not surprised? ;)
    • Up x 1