Briggs down for over 12 hours now?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SKYeXile, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Jash

yep theres a new thread to post in, this one is getting old now lol, but looks like we are in the same boat as before, if not worse this time :(
  2. Veratu SOE

The issues currently experienced with Briggs, although similar symptoms to yesterday, are a new set of issues. The team is seeing these problems on 2 other worlds in other regions as well. We have a large quantity of people working on this issue right now. I will update you when we have more information.
  3. Xace

Finally got in after spamming the play button. Got DC'd after about 10 minutes.
  4. Maxi'sProteinPowder

This BLOWS! screw this
  5. Xace

Look out!!!! incoming 18 hours of downtime for Briggs
  6. idclev50

I totally agree with you. I'm saving my main character (Alpha Squad Reservation) for the AU server but so far have only been playing a couple of hours.

I did manage to get on earlier this afternoon for an hour, and it was running ok, but had to log out to do something else.

I just tried logging in again around 5mins ago and stuck again like yesterday.
  7. OFIOMERFUS

Not fussed, rolled an alt on Helios.
  8. idclev50

I want to play PS2, on the AU server but its down and if I keep playing on the US servers and rank up / unlock a lot of stuff I might not want to come back to the AU server because I would have wasted all that 'time' playing only to start again on AU:(

EDIT: Time is running out
  9. Cuddlz

Iceberg right ahead!
  10. Kenda

Better than me, I purchase 2 weapons on Briggs already. But I can't use them because I have to play on other servers instead...

LAME
  11. Maxi'sProteinPowder

Hey Deathsticks Still having that BEST PLAY EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE you were crapping on about before! Looks like the whole of Australia is having that experience right now!
  12. Daish

who is the host of the server?
  13. Rossinna-Sama

... huh?

I've been on the server since the moment it came back online, and only just went offline to take a short break.
  14. jamspammer

15. Deathsticks

Still waiting for the fix you chimpanzee
  16. Tenebrae

Let's not forget New Zealand.
  17. OFIOMERFUS

It's this thread again.

18. Dragonzord86

Oh look, sony is screwing over australians again.

Nothing new here.

Anyone remember sony charging players from AU more for a monthly sub (more usd...) for dcuo? Americans paid 15, and we paid 20, even though it was all usd.

Thanks sony, you fill us with confidence
  19. Cuddlz

20. Marquis

Well, it's 8.30pm in Perth...that means that for MOST AUSTRALIANS it's like 10pm/11pm. Prime-time is pretty much over for the 2nd night in the row and the Briggs server remains mostly unplayable for nearly everybody in AUS.

This is the worst MMO launch I've ever seen, but atleast it's been interesting. How many customers are they going to lose over this? I've decided to definitely just wait it out until Briggs is working but I'm worried that when I log out not many other Aussies will of had the same lvl of patience and just given up for some other game >.>