Briggs down for over 12 hours now?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SKYeXile, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Veratu SOE

Briggs is back online and unlocked. Have fun, we'll be keeping an eye on it.
    • Up x 3
  2. SpiderOz

Now that that's fixed - lets get down to the issue that really matters.

so Veratu - a Deb port is how far away ? :p

3. GunSlingerAUS

Can I just say that this is the best service I've ever seen from an MMO in Australia? We really do appreciate the extra effort you've gone to, and your amazing customer service has ensured that I'll be signing up to a monthly sub on top of my Alpha Squad membership. Thank you!
  4. Cenumis

It'll be up until people get home from work. Then it will go bye-bye. :(
  5. TSR-JoshuaM Customer Service

6. SpiderOz

all good so far - instant login and voip working perfectly.
    • Up x 1
  7. Maxi'sProteinPowder

Still no compensation replies?????????
  8. Deathsticks

Shouldnt you be banging rocks together or something?
  9. LordCharlamane

10. Cuddlz

So do I just post here about refunding my 6 month sub, alpha squad and boosts that heave been useless?

Or should I start a new thread about refunds/compensation?

For those that say its "free to play" thats fine, but don't take people's money for a service you you do not provide! If your telco loses even your 3G coverage for a period of time they are obligated legally to reimburse or compensate you. I see no difference here.
  11. Maxi'sProteinPowder

If this was a US server someone would've been SUED! LOL
  12. 1Samildanach

Ah, no. It could have been an issue with the server software, the client software, the hardware, or something else.
  13. kazumi

Still cannot login to the server.
  14. Maxi'sProteinPowder

Your joking Kazumi! please say you are? im just about to leave work and ready to get it on! i cant handle anymore dissapointment!
  15. Jash

Yep me to, was in for about 15min then logged to make an new character, deleted my old one (on Briggs) rolled a new one...hit play and nothing, just like before same when logging in...cant play on ANY server now, its worse than before :(
  16. 1Samildanach

Worked for me... until I got disconnected from the server :p. If it doesn't work at first, give it a minute or two to sort itself out and see if it does.
  17. Mattressi

Yeah, I just got disconnected too, mid-battle. Server's still up though. Not sure what's going on. I've joined again and I'll see how it goes.
  18. Cuddlz

This just lols....
  19. Xace

Same issue here. Hit play and nothing happens. Retried 5 times now. Was able to play for about 15 minutes.
  20. f0d

got disconnected mid battle and when i try to log in and play again the "play" button does nothing