Briggs down again?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jetlag, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Jetlag

So i think Briggs is down again any word on how long till its back up?
    Im sure im not the only aussie who was planning on playing this afternoon.
  2. Trignite

Veratu is hard at work fixing the issues with Briggs, i am not sure when it will be back up but keep checking over the next half hour.
  3. Rager

Are you not use to it by now? Briggs seems to go down as often as a cheerleader at football camp.
  4. Jetlag

Im well aware of the issues Briggs is having and im happy to be patient and wait for fixes, was just looking for some info.
  5. ZeeGermans21

This server might be run by Telstra technicians
  6. Kageru

This is indeed my fear.
  7. Jetlag

for anyone looking for info please see the Australian players ONLY topic in the technical support section
  8. Kosta Coffee

Here I have - just moved to Australia - expecting a better life compared to living around yobs in London, only to find out that all the services provided a sub par (internet and such). Why is it that Australia is portrayed as something close to heaven on earth, when - in reality - it has its own share of intricate problems that only surface once you establish yourself within the country? It is as if I was miss sold the lifestyle that was offered. (rant over)
  9. Karnehan

10. Dexterian

Lol what? So are we to understand you moved to Australia purely to play Planetside 2 on our servers?
    You know there's more to do in Australia than play Planetside 2.
  11. Karnehan

But it's also a very, very, very dangerous place to live.
    "Aussies Are Hardnuts"
  12. Oolius

Just poor form on SOE's behalf. Time and time again, we've had issues with Briggs since launch.

Blaming our laws and ISP's in my opinion is an incredibly weak excuse. The server should of gone up MUCH earlier during the Beta, and been tested in the environment in which it was going to go live. These things should of been ironed out prior to release, passing the buck on their own mistakes is getting old horribly fast.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we have Aus servers at all. But if you're going to do something, do it right.