Briggs after action report

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Twist, May 2, 2014.

1. Smoo

Much better than the usual "we have addressed the issue" three lines of copy-paste that usually come when something doesn't work right.
  2. Stripeydog

Working ok here in Hobart. Relief. Some lag when I'm blasting away at aircraft in a turret. But hey, at least I can log in. :)
  3. ImpossibleLeap

Thanks!
    Although RadarX promised up all access for three months in payment, Still don't have that.
  4. AlexisFR

Will you now start working on the euro servers heavy lag issues? o_O
  5. Wayfairer

As we used to say down at work - "If it was easy - anyone could do it."

Good job.
  6. BlueOreo

This man has it. Mirrors my thoughts exactly.
  7. Astharr

God, that TL;DR wrapped it up so beautifully.
    Also a big thanks for the communication. Keep up that mindset !
  8. Gravada

I do like the technical details explained, I am techy myself and by the CTo of soe handling this shows that it is important to SOE for fixing it. It had no affect in me, but this very well interested me.
  9. DieHard2Live3

I just found out that Briggs players who played during that time will receive 3 months of All Access membership.

God dammit. I'm so jelly...
  10. ShortRovnd

Anything in life has the potential to fail. That should be considered by stakeholders. But they should reasonably expect compensation for the failure. SOE acknowledged their failure and provided adequate compensation. Their conduct has been amicable overall and they deserve our continued confidence for that. To be intolerable of failure after adequate compensation has been given would be unreasonable.
  11. LordCharlamane

Thank you so much for the honesty and your collective efforts. It has been a long and difficult time, hopefully this awkward chapter will be behind us.
    Keep up the good work. I will reconsider putting my money behind this product again. At the very least my wife's nerves will be very much appeased.

Cheers.
    • Up x 1
  12. Ganga35

I was so excited when I read this only to log on and................nothing, except a hung page of 100% Nothing....sigh
  13. FieldMarshall

+1 SOE trust for not doing this on Reddit instead.
    So refreshing
    • Up x 1
  14. PotatoGundam

qutie sure the 3 month access isnt there for briggs

but gj fixing it though ill give it a go again since ESO is terrible
  15. Gwyn07

It is really 3 months of membership for us on Briggs? I see I have Copper membership but nowhere does it say I will have it for 3 months. I would love it was three months though. How come some people got Auraxium membership and I only got Copper?? RadarX can you clarify this?
  16. Codex561

You will get an extra level every month. it takes I think 6 months to get auraxium membership.
  17. ImpossibleLeap

I ain't got nothing.... And I'm a previous customer....
  18. Hinsonator

Wait, threes an Australian Planetside server? I thought there was only the Gemini server which is based in northern America.
  19. Codex561

Im a beta tester not a PS2 developer. Go complain to them.
  20. Gwyn07

Thanks Codex!! I logged into my account on the website and it says my membership expires 7/31/2014. So happy! :D