Bravo SOE Bravoohh

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Roxputin, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Roxputin

[IMG]
    Connery
    • Up x 2
  2. FXRiot

Same on my server at times. But strangely, the NC also had that problem.

I bet a lot of moolah that if TR was put down there, the same would happen to them. It's very difficult to navigate and get places quickly down there.
    • Up x 1
  3. Shinryuu

Now you know what the NC were going through for 3 months. Suck it up.
    • Up x 8
  4. Stew360

Welcome to the cayon warpgate

You should start playing on Amerish where you have the Highground now ;) just saying
  5. Shinryuu

That's probably because NC didnt have FOTM players like VS all enjoying their OP magriders.

Once again, suck it up.
    • Up x 1
  6. jadebenn

And you guys never HATED your position and NEVER campaigned for you to get moved? Bloody hypocrites everywhere.
    • Up x 3
  7. Sebastien

You know why it looks like that, because you chose a faction that wears purple armor, and spandex. Men are the majority in this game, and because of that they'd rather play a manly faction.
    • Up x 3
  8. Shinryuu

Oh I hated it, but I never posted in the forums whining about it.
    • Up x 1
  9. Antivide

Looks like Prowler is flavor of the month.
    • Up x 2
  10. Yastin

Wow, really constructive, buddy. I'm glad you decided to share. Vanu may believe in lord xenu and his soul-sucking parasite crabs, but damned if they haven't perforated your skull. Anyways, I think we all know North gate's best gate. Not much anyone can do, really. Also, I'm TR. So there's that.
  11. Phyr

Now would be a good time to bring up those "NC Underpowered" threads. They'd probably get shot down sooner given how dominate they appear to be right now.
  12. Str8Dumpin

Before the UES NC Connery had 20% every night, and yes the map looked like that, except it was NC getting camped.

I sucked it up, manned up, and counter-farmed the noobs camping me... all the way to BR 80.

It's called a challenge, and it looks like you're not up to it.
    • Up x 1
  13. SnakeTheFroski

Yes, you are the first empire; no, the first SERVER to ever experience 20% population. Clearly we should all weep for your- oh, wait.

[IMG]
  14. Ibanous

That is single continent population
    • Up x 1
  15. Phyr

Which is the population I care about when I log in.
  16. Roxputin

now that made me laugh out loud.
  17. An Hero

Welcome to NC.
  18. Jadith

If it exist in the game, then it has been hated, and somewhere is a campaign to change it.
  19. Vortok

Same reason some people don't like Amerish. They can't just pick a base and drive straight in that direction until they get there, and it's thus too hard to navigate from the ground. There's a few bases that are annoying to get to, but it's not too bad. Still learning all the little shortcuts.

The canyons can be fun to fight in/fly through, just that two of the major facilities are right on the border. The Amp Station is actually touching the the Crown, and the Tech Plant isn't much better protected.

It might not be so much of an issue if continents weren't such stand alone maps, but hard to say for sure.
  20. MiZrY

The NC dealt with what they had even if we did complain about it...... we didn't rage quit and log off. Freedom is a damn good motivation to fight.
    • Up x 1