BR100's

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Haruk, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Haruk

Took a look around the PSU player stats and compiled a list of the BR 100's by faction and server.

Grand total:
    (as of yesterday)
    (215 today)

By faction:
    TR 72
    NC 58
    VS 79

By Server:
    (Most to least)
    Connery
    TR 10
    NC 17
    VS 17

Mattherson
    TR 9
    NC 9
    VS 16

Waterson
    TR 13
    NC 11
    VS 7

Miller
    TR 11
    NC 7
    VS 10

Cobalt
    TR 11
    NC 2
    VS 12

Woodman
    TR 5
    NC 5
    VS 7

Ceres
    TR 8
    NC 4
    VS 4

Briggs
    TR 5
    NC 3
    VS 6

List and count was taken yesterday morning, 10am EST, 6/6/2013

Discuss.
  2. Timperium

What's there to discuss? Congrats to those guys for putting in the hours I guess...
    • Up x 3
  3. Prudentia

My Outfit has 2 of the BR100 Players on Miller... and we get only 2 squads per op... that just tells you that are 200 Players who invested more time into the game then others
  4. RF404

Does the amount of BR 100s in a faction in any way reflect the amount of abusable and OP vehicles/weapons that has been accessible to that faction throughout the course of the game?

Discuss.
    • Up x 10
  5. Paulus

How sad. 215 people who found out too late, that the point of it all wasn't the destination, but the journey.
    • Up x 12
  6. Ganelon

I think it reflects who was using Liberators and Rocketpods the most when they didn't have a counter.
    • Up x 9
  7. Shellana

No, if anything, being on an underpopped faction does. Between the constant XP bonus for being underpop + a target rich environment, you can get a lot of XP/hour if you are good.
    • Up x 1
  8. VSDerp

95% lib gunners.
    • Up x 3
  9. Haruk

Overall skill or faction imbalances, as was my hypothesis to look into the stats to see if it was true or not.
    Generally, NC are the least successful at gaining exp to 100, but per server it is not standard.

I'm not a PhD or PhD student, so I don't have super-dooper data analysis skills, but I can glean some things from the data, but that gets into TLDR territory really quick.
    • Up x 1
  10. Airazor

Waterson needs more VS BR100! hahah, Lvling is slow going haha I'm at BR34 and it took me months ahhaha. That could be because I try diff classes a lot and kill less and die more due to frames per sec!
  11. EvilPhd

Any correlation to population imbalance?
    The more bodies spawn camping and shooting things, the less a lower population player is able to defend themselves.
    Long term population imbalances would lead to a higher frequency of easier kills to the majority of the population and subsequent faster level progression leading to more BR100s for the higher population faction on the server.
  12. Nocturnal7x

I would like to know when the first person to hit BR100 w/ no boosts hits it. Has anyone done this yet?

My guess is most BR100s so far have had double XP worth of boosts since launch.
    • Up x 1
  13. DashRendar

Yes, yes, just as I suspected. NC OP once again.
    • Up x 1
  14. }{ellKnight

SoV has one Field Marshal.
  15. SgtScum

Heh, I just broke br35 and am still having a blast with the game and I bet a good chunk of those turbo to br100 players are sick to death of it and the game is barely 6 months old. :p
    • Up x 1
  16. Terrex

What is this?
  17. Adamar09

This feels like some kind of logical fallacy, but I'm not sure what.
  18. Haruk

My curiosity which turned you into a statistic. Thank you for participating.
  19. SgtScum

He means that nothing was gained by turboing to br100 so quickly past the number. It grants nothing but certs and tbh by br30 you should already have unlocked everything needed to be a well rounded character.

It also doesn't mean they are awesome players though I'm sure at least a few are competent. :p
    • Up x 2
  20. Adamar09

The game has been out for more than 6 months now, you can hardly call a lot of that turboing, especially with the ability to be at constant +100% XP.

BR30 is not even 3000 certs, so I'm not sure what your definition of "well-rounded" is.
    • Up x 3