BR 89 Looking for a FUN outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Kopp, May 27, 2015.

1. Kopp

About me: I'm not the best player but I know how the game is played pretty well i think. I'm best with my magrider, then scythe, and then id say im pretty good as a supportive engi/medic. I should warn you, I practically live inside a Scythe at this point though.
    Only problem I have is that I don't have a mic, mine broke and the replacement is in the mail so I have to talk by chatbox. I'm on at various times of the day but mostly around the hours when Connery gets crowded at night for North America.

Looking for: An outfit that does stuff like organize knife fights with opposing outfits or gal drop c-4 light assaults on enemy armor. I don't (usually) play to win the war, I play to have fun whether my team wins or loses. So I'm looking for an outfit that does its own thing and lets the larger outfits deal with the tactics of winning alerts.

Soooo yea. This is also my first post so, hi everyone!
  2. BorialisAurora

Despite being one of those larger outfits, S3X1 might be for you, they are known to do stupid things for fun reasons and are often the best group of people to play with for those who want to have fun, also boasting a competitive infantry squad and air squad sometimes if thats your thing as well, S3X1 is all inclusive and they don't bias based on K/D, or score or anything like that, all they require is a family freindly name and not be an a-hole to everyone.