Br 100 Looking for Oufit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Colinthetank, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Colinthetank

Hello,

I am 27 years old and I am looking for a mature, coordinated, high level outfit to join. I started playing PS2 back in beta and continued when the game went live until I hit BR 100. I stopped playing about a year ago while I was in [TRG]. They are a great group of guys, but most of the people I played with back then have moved on to something else. I tried to play solo last night, but it's just not the same without an outfit.

I have a working microphone, TS2/Vent/Mumble etc. My computer specs allow me to run the game on high settings with no lag. I have a stable internet connection. I follow command orders, and I like to think I am quite good skill wise at this game. I have lots of experience as squad leader and as platoon leader.

I am in CST and I can play most weeknights and on the weekends too. I have a pretty flexible schedule, that said I have an active social life that sometimes takes precedent.

My player profile link is here. I have never been one to really care about my k/d or other stats as I play to win, even if that means dying 30 times over to get a point. If you have an outfit that is currently recruiting, drop a line here with your outfit name/website/in game name etc and I will reach out to you.

Thank you,
    Colin
  2. Tirithon

Hey Colin

I would be interested in recruiting you into our small outfit. I think you would fit in with us from what I have read. We have a very particular vision for this outfit though. In short we are being careful to only except people how would like to aid us. If you are interested you can check us out in-game in the outfit browser. We are Kingdom.

One thing I would like to add as a final note. Although we are small, we commonly run our public squads and outfit and friends squads with a lot of random people we are connected to. I have accumulated around 200 people on my friends list over the years, so any given night I usually have a couple dozen friends online, in turn some of these will invite their friends. Often, a play session with a few buds turns into two full squads all with mics and allot of in-game experience.

Would love to hear from you
    Tirithon40